I Love You

What Time Changes

Seungri was dazed the whole work day. Top kissed him. Twice. Normal friends don't do that right? Or maybe they did? Seungri didn't kiss Daesung or Youngbae like that...so why was Top different? 

Because he still had a slight fever the boss had allowed Seungri to stand at the register instead of taking orders. 

Without anything to really do, Seungri found himself stealing glances at Top who was busy taking orders and flashing bright smiles at all the customers. 

(So he can genuinely smile....not just for me..) Seungri thought a bit disappointed. Top noticed Seungri looking at him so he turned around and gave him a little wave and smile. Seungri shyly waved back and noticed his face was red again.

Why was it that his face always blushed everytime he was around Top? Seungri already knew the answer. He knew he had fallen in love with Top. He was sure Top liked him too. After all, that's why he kissed him right? 

Seungri smiled. It had been a long time since his heart had warmed up like this. After his girlfriend dumped him he had closed up his heart and only opened a bit for Daesung and Youngbae, but Top was the first to open it up completely and now Seungri's heart was warmed up with happiness. 

But Seungri was still uneasy. How could Top love....someone like him? Did Top really like him or was Seungri experiencing an unrequited love?

Seungri looked back at Top and his heart froze once more. 

Top was laughing and flirting with the female customers at a table. He even had his arms around them, and he let them touch him. 

(I knew it... there was no way.. I was just a toy from the start..) Seungri laughed at himself for ever thinking that anyone could like him. (Why do I have to go misunderstand everytime someone acts nice to me? I get too attached all the time.) 

Seungri felt like crying but endured it for the sake of the customers in the cafe. But thinking that Top was only nice to him to play around with him broke his heart and his lips began to tremble.

It was then that Seungri began to feel his fever rise and body become heavier. (Not again..) Seungri cursed as his head became dizzy and all of a sudden things got blurry and he landed on the floor with a thud.

......................

Jiyong carefully knocked on the door to Seungri's house. No answer. (Is this panda ever home?) Jiyong thought to himself while carrying a heavy baggage. 

He then spotted something shine next to the flower pot in front of the door. (Spare key found!) Jiyong grinned as he took the key and opened the door to Seungri's house.

(Should I hide here until the panda gets home and scare him?) Jiyong pondered mischievously.

He dragged his baggage into the house toward Seungri's bed. Jiyong knelt down and smirked when he saw the dirty magazines that Seungri was so adamant on keeping hidden. He pushed them all back into the back of the bed and hid his baggage there too.

When Seungri came home, they would open the baggage together. Jiyong couldn't wait to see Seungri's happy and smiling face when he saw what was inside. There was nothing Kwon Jiyong couldn't do. 

" I forgot," Jiyong cursed and stood up from the bed. He finally remembered that Seungri had a part time job and wouldn't be home until 7.  He sighed, "It's 3:15 now.. Maybe next time.."

He left the baggage in Seungri's room because he didn't want to carry the heavy thing back and walked out of the house, making sure to leave the spare key where he had found it.

.......................

Seungri slowly opened his eyes. The world was moving past him even though he wasn't moving forward. He rubbed his eyes and realized that he was on Top's back, getting a piggyback ride home. Somehow he was out of his work clothes and back in his regular clothing and so was Top.

"Awake now princess?" Top asked as he got a better grip on Seungri's legs to keep him from falling. Seungri didn't answer and just lifted his head from leaning on the back of Top's neck.

"We can't go home now. It's only 3..."

"Seungri if you still had a fever you should have told me! Don't push yourself at work too much. The boss let us leave early since you collapsed." Top explained. "And do you know how much you made me worried? When I saw you fall I honestly felt my heart drop." 

Seungri felt his blood boil. He was acting as if he actually cared about him. Seungri wasn't falling for it this time. 

"Let me down. I can walk home by myself." Seungri answered coldly.

Top noticed the sudden change in Seungri's tone. "Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Top abruptly put Seungri down and when Seungri tried to walk past him, he put his hand against the wall, blocking his way with his arm. 

Seungri glared up at him and Top simply returned the stare with his intense eyes. But surprisingly, Seungri wasn't looking away, he continued to meet Top's eyes. 

Why was Seungri acting like this?

When Seungri turned to walk past Top on the opposite side, Top simply put his hand on the wall on the other side of Seungri, enclosing him just like he had done at the school gates after Seungri had ditched him. 

"Tell me what's wrong." Top demanded in his low voice.

Seungri refused to answer and just looked around for an escape route. Top grabbed Seungri's chin to force him to look at him. Seungri simply glared at him and when Top leaned down to kiss him, Seungri stopped Top's lips with his hand. 

"Do you go around kissing everybody?" Seungri asked, keeping the tears back. He had to look strong so that Top would stop messing around with him.

Top was taken aback. What was Seungri saying?

"What are you talking about?" Top looked at Seungri with confused eyes. To Seungri those confused eyes looked so genuine, it was as if Top wasn't really playing with him at all. Seungri finally let's his tears fall after seeing Top's confused face.

"Wh-why? Why did you kiss me when you don't even love me?" Seungri sobbed as the tears ran down. "Am I just a joke to you?" 

Top's eyes widened and his heart ached seeing Seungri so broken down. And it was because of him that Seungri was suffering. 

Top wiped Seungri's tear stained cheeks with his hands "Of course you aren't, why would you think that?"

Seungri brushed Top's hands away with his own hands and rubbed his tear filled eyes. "I saw you. With all those girls. I thought you actually liked me when you kissed me but.. after seeing you with those girls it seems that you're like that to everyone *sniffle*" 

Top sighed in relief. His little Seungri was worried about something so trivial. It amazed him how Seungri didn't notice how much he loved him. Top decided to he would have to do a better job to get Seungri to realize how much Top really loves him.

"Seungri, what I did with those girls was just an act of politeness and manners toward the customers. Not about love at all."

"But they were getting all touchy.."

"I know but I couldn't do anything but politely excuse myself and that's when I saw you collapse. See? I'm not playing around with you Seungri."

Seungri stopped crying. (Why had he not thought of that before? After all sometimes there were some customers who got touchy with him too and all he could do was politely find a way to walk away.)Seungri stopped rubbing his eyes and put his arms down,

"Th-then why did you kiss me?" Seungri questioned looking up at Top with big teary eyes. 

Top smiled and leaned closer to Seungri's face. Seungri covered his own face with his hands and Top got even closer. 

"Idiot. Do you really not get how much I love you?" Top whispered and Seungri gasped.

Was it true? Were his ears deceiving him? Top just told him that...he loved him...

Top continued to stare at Seungri's hand covered face, waiting for his reaction. He smiled because he could already imagine Seungri's flustered red face. And Top was right because Seungri was more red in the face than he ever had been and his blush even reached his ears. 

"I love you." Top whispered again and Seungri twitched a bit. Top grabbed Seungri's wrists and slowly lowered Seungri's hands from his face. 

Seungri felt limp and simply allowed Top to see his flustered face. He let Top lower his arms and didn't pull back when Top leaned in closer. 

Top looked into Seungri's still teary eyes and saw them close, the last tear falling down his cheek. Top closed his own eyes and he finally closed the gap between their lips and kissed him.

..............................

It was around 3 that Jiyong was walking back home from breaking into Seungri's house. When he turned a corner to a narrow street surrounded by walls, he saw Seungri and Top.

He was about to go and interrupt them, steal Seungri away when he noticed Seungri crying. Jiyong decided to stay back and see what had happened. 

(Top that son of a . How dare he make Seungri cry?) Jiyong cursed. How could let someone hurt his previous Seungri? 

Suddenly Top was leaning close to Seungri and Jiyong's blood began to boil in jealousy. He was getting close. To HIS Seungri. 

Right as he was about to run in and punch Top away from Seungri, Seungri had allowingly let Top kiss him. Jiyong's eyes widened in surprise.

Seungri let Top kiss him. He LET him. Jiyong couldn't calm down his feelings of jealousy and rage inside him. He stomped back to walk the other way to his house as he thought of ways to win Seungri back.

That bastard Top. He never thought that Top would become such an obstacle. There was no way Jiyong was going to give Seungri up. He finally found someone to care for and he wasn't going to let him run away.

_________________________________________________________________

Uwahh thanks for all the nice comments everybody ♡♡