He Smiled

What Time Changes

The teacher's lesson just past through Seungri's ears because he just couldn't think straight. He really blew it this time.

 

 

How he managed to piss off the two strongest boys in the school, Seungri doesn't even know himself. Was it karma? Karma from what had happened with that boy 8 years ago? Seungri shook his head in frustration. He didn't want to remember that. Just thinking about it brought tears in his eyes.

 

 

Seungri was just so confused with everything that had just happened to him. After Top pulled at his arm he just stood over him for a while, watching as Seungri hastily put his shirt back on. Then he muttered, "F**k" and left leaving Seungri confused on the ground. Why did he know his name was Lee Seunghyun?

 

 

What was even worse was that he shared the same class as Top. Seungri turned his head to glance at him to see that Top was staring at him intensely. Seungri quickly turned his head, blushing furiously. He could still feel Top's intense gaze at the back of his neck.

 

 

Seungri gulped. There was the other problem with Jiyong, too. Obviously the 3 boys lied to Jiyong to save their own sorry lives but Seungri didn't know how to get Jiyong to believe him instead.

 

 

UGH WHY WAS HIS LIFE SO FRUSTRATING! He began to ruffle his hair in frustration.

 

 

"Lee Seungri, I know math is hard but you don't have to rip your hair out because of it." His teacher scolded.

 

 

"I'm sorry." Seungri replied, flushing. He almost jumped in his seat when he heard a low chuckle. Top was laughing at him, with his intense eyes still staring. 

 

 

This was going to be a long class period.

 

 

..............................

 

 

Top knew Seungri was Seunghyun. He knew Seungri was the same boy who had bullied him. He knew Seungri was the same boy that caused all of his pain and suffering. He knew, but, when he saw Seungri so helpless under his strength, he couldn't bring himself to hit him. Or to kick him. Or to touch him. Or do anything to him. When the boy began ruffling his messy locks, he even thought the boy was... cute.

 

 

Of course that didn't mean he forgave him or anything. He'd just bully him.... in another way.

 

 

..............................

 

 

Jiyong punched to hospital wall, gritting his teeth. His life seemed like hell right now. Youngbae still wasn't awake from the coma, Seungri had escaped from him without a single scratch, and a new bastard Top was getting in his way and he can't do a thing about it. 

 

 

He looked over to Youngbae and smiled, "Don't worry Youngbae. I'll get your revenge."

 

 

...............................

 

 

As soon as the class was over Seungri sprinted out of the room, dragging his best friend Daesung behind him. When they reached the rooftop Seungri finally let go of his hand and immediately dropped to the floor.

 

 

"Hyung..." Seungri whined. (Even though Daesung was in the same class as him he was still older by a year). Daesung kneeled down beside him with a worried look on his face.

 

"What's wrong Seungri?" Daesung asked. Seungri just shook his head and rubbed his eyes. 

 

"I'm dead hyung! I'm really dead!" Seungri sobbed while Daesung patted his back.

 

"Hey now.. stop crying and tell me what happened." Daesung coaxed. Seungri knew he could trust his hyung so he took a deep breath and told Daesung what had happened with Jiyong and the new student Top. Daesung listened attentively, nodding his head. When Seungri finished Daesung gave him a reassuring smile.

 

"Don't worry Seungri! You didn't do anything wrong! Nothing bad will happen since you didn't do anything in the first place! And if anything does happen you can always depend on me!" Daesung chuckled with an angelic smile. Even Seungri who was dead with worry managed to smile after seeing his hyung's contagious smile.

 

But that smile only lasted a second before Seungri's face changed with worry again, "But hyung.. I think I DID do something wrong. Top. For some reason he seems so familiar."

 

"Top, huh, even though I'm a guy I have to admit I understand why all the girls swoon over him. Even in my eyes he's handsome." Daesung tried to lighten the mood.

 

"Handsome? When I see his face all I see is a scary dinosaur waiting to eat his prey using his killer Lazer eyes," Seungri shivered just thinking about Top's gaze.

 

"I'm glad you think so fondly of me, Seungri," the dinosaur muttered from behind the two. 

 

Daesung and Seungri both froze in place. Then they slowly turned their heads to see Top standing right behind them. 

 

"T-top?" Seungri gawked.

 

Top crouched down so that his face was right next to Seungri's, "So tell me, what kind of dinosaur do I look like? A triceratop? A T-rex?"

 

"T-rex." Seungri squeaked and Top laughed. He didn't expect for him to answer. Then he turned to Daesung and flashed him a charismatic smile.

 

"You must be Seungri's friend. Can you give us two a moment? I need to talk to Seungri privately," Top cooed using the same techniques he used with the girls. 

 

Daesung blushed, "O-oh ok no problem!" He said scurrying off.

 

Seungri gulped. Well there goes his "reliable" hyung.

 

Seungri began twiddling his fingers nervously, unsure of what to do. Top wasn't saying anything either, he was just staring at him intently while Seungri was trying to stare at anything that wasn't Top.

 

All of a sudden Top reached for Seungri's chin, forcing his face towards him. Seungri immediately looked elsewhere, not daring to make eye contact. Meanwhile Top stared at Seungri's face from his eyes, nose, lips, (//kicked by taeyang XD) and finally back to his eyes again.

 

"So you really are Lee Seunghyun." Top finally spoke.

 

"How did you know." Seungri finally made eye contact though his gaze was much weaker than Top's.

 

"You'll see. But tell me, why did you change your name?"

 

Seungri looked away "I don't even know you so why should I say anything," he said and this time he met Top's gaze once more with defiance in his eyes.

 

(Heh. So he still has that flare left from 8 years ago) Top grinned.

 

"Don't worry, I'll get you to tell me," Top said relaxing his fists and getting ready for a punch. 

 

When Seungri saw this he automatically covered his face with his arms and a small whimper escaped his lips. Top laughed and ruffled Seungri's hair affectionately. How did his bully become so small and cute? Top was never going to punch Seungri in the first place, he just wanted a cute reaction like the one Seungri just gave him. 

 

Seungri gasped when Top began to pet his hair. He slowly removed his arms from the front of his face and stared at Top with confused eyes. Top was smiling.... at him. It made Seungri blush a tomato color which caused Top to laugh.

 

"Don't worry I haven't forgiven you yet it's just that your punishment has changed drastically," Top chuckled.

 

(Forgive? Punishment? What the hell was Top talking about?) Seungri thought as one of his eyes closed shut from Top's excessive petting.

 

"C-can you stop that now?" Seungri tried to pry Top's hand off of his head.

 

"Nope." Top laughed ruffling his hair even harder now. Seungri reminded him of this one panda video he saw online where a grumpy panda was waving his paws to get a zookeeper to stop petting his fur.

 

Seungri was saved from going bald from the ruffling when the school bell finally rang.

 

Top's hand stopped for a moment and Seungri used that chance to slap Top's hand off his head and sprinted to the door out of the rooftop to the stairs leading back to class, not noticing that Jiyong was there next to the stairs. Within 3 seconds Seungri was gone and Top was sitting on the rooftop alone, still grinning to himself. 

 

Jiyong was also chuckling to himself on the top of the stairs. He had seen everything. When Jiyong saw Daesung leave the door to the rooftop, he knew Seungri was there. However he didn't expect for Top to be there. He decided to keep watch behind the door and although he couldn't hear anything they were saying, it was easy to tell that Top had some sort of affection for Seungri. (Bingo) he thought. He had finally found something Top found precious that he could destroy. And conveniently, it was something he wanted to destroy in the first place. 

 

"It seems you and Seungri are pretty close," Jiyong sneered walking towards Top.

 

Top just grunted, his grin washed away into a frown.

 

"Are you two lovers now? Is that why you want to protect him so bad? Then I wonder how it would feel if I tore Seungri apart. Bit by bit. Or maybe I'll deflower him in front of you. He'd be screaming your name in pain but you won't be able to do anything about it. I wonder how that would make you feel." Jiyong smirked.

 

Top just smirked back. "Lovers? Are you kidding? The only reason I don't want you doing those things is because I want to do them myself. All I'm doing is getting close to him to get revenge for what he did to me 8 years ago. So don't get in my way." Top growled standing up and walking to the door to get back to class.

 

"Wait. What did he do 8 years ago?" Jiyong questioned.

 

"Research it yourself," Top replied without looking back.

 

Once Top was out of sight, Jiyong took out his phone and called one of his lackies.

 

"Ne, hyung"

 

"Hey get me some background info on Top. As soon as possible."

 

......................

 

Top groaned. That Jiyong guy was a real pain in the . Of course everything he said to him was a lie. Top had forgotten about his revenge the moment Seungri flew into his arms when he was being chased by Jiyong. Top really didn't think he was the forgiving type but when he saw his past bully so helpless and weak, he couldn't help but want to protect him. He knew admitting that he had affection for Seungri would put him in danger from Jiyong. Hopefully his lie would keep Jiyong away from Seungri.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

I'm going on a plane tomorrow to leave Korea so the next update should be in 2 days XD maybe I'll write some chapters on the plane so I'm not bored or something.

 

Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter and remember to come nt feedback please ♡