Broken

What Time Changes

The school bell finally rang and Seungri practically ran out of the art room.

"Bye Daesung-hyung!" he called while running out and Daesung waved at Seungri's back.

"Be careful Seungri." Daesung whispered to himself.

Seungri ran past all the students to get to the walls behind the school. He waited there patiently but Top wouldn't come. (What's taking him so long?) he thought.

Finally after a long time he heard footsteps coming from behind him. Seungri whipped around, "Top you're late!"

But the person behind him wasn't Top.

..................

Top knew something was wrong. He kept noticing a boy watch him all throughout music class. His suspicions were correct.

As soon as he tried to leave the room after school the student blocked his way.

"Move." Top growled.

The student simply smirked and Top turned around to see that he was surrounded by 13 students closing in on him.

"I'm guessing Kwon Jiyong put you up to this," Top muttered. These fools were getting in his way to Seungri.

The student nodded, "Boss's orders."

Top cracked his knuckles and the stretched his neck side to side. It's been a while since he fought for real after he met Seungri but he was sure 13 students wouldn't be a big deal.

Top smirked. "Well what are you waiting for? Come at me then." 

................

"Jiyong-hyung? What are you doing here?" Seungri asked tilting his head. 

Jiyong didn't answer and simply advanced toward Seungri and in one swift movement he crashed their lips together, earning a loud whimper from Seungri as he tried to pull back. But it was no use. Jiyong kept a tight grip on Seungri's neck and waist and kept their lips together. 

Seungri continued to struggle and pushed at Jiyong's chest, trying to say 'Stop' but the sound was muffled because his lips were attached to Jiyong's. Tears began to well in his eyes. (Why was his hyung doing this? Weren't they finally friends?)

Finally Jiyong released him because he felt that Seungri was running out of breath and would faint at any moment. The moment Jiyong let go, Seungri sank to his knees and touched his swollen lips with trembling hands.

"W-why did you do that?" Seungri's frail voice cracked as he tried to speak. The tears finally began to fall. Someone kissed him. Someone other than Top kissed him. 

Jiyong squatted down in front of Seungri so that they were face to face at a very close distance. He looked at Seungri with sympathetic eyes.

"Because I love you." Jiyong wiped Seungri's tear stained cheeks with his hand but Seungri flinched away in fear.

"D-don't touch me.." Seungri gulped.

Jiyong felt his heart crack. He made Seungri afraid of him again. He cursed at himself for not being able to control himself.

Jiyong smiled warmly to reassure Seungri and pulled him into his arms. He held Seungri tight in his arms and his back and rested Seungri's head on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you. I'm so sorry but I love you.." Jiyong whispered.

"L-love?" Seungri asked pulling away a bit so that he faced Jiyong.

"Yes Seungri, I love you. I just want you to be mine."

Seungri's eyes widened. What was his hyung saying? Was he hearing right? He fully pulled away this time and got up from the ground, away from Jiyong.

"H-hyung I can't.. I really can't.. I'm sorry." Seungri stuttered and began walking away. He didn't want to be in this situation right now.

"Is it because of Top?" Jiyong said coldly while getting up from the ground as well.

Seungri stopped walking and turned around to face him and then looked at the ground, blushing red. He slowly nodded, "Yes... I love him.. so I can't be yours hyung.. I'm sorry."

Jiyong felt his heart cracking into a million pieces. He finally found someone that meant something to him, something he really wanted to care for and treasure deeply. And someone was about to steal that treasure away. Of course he couldn't just let his treasure be taken, he had to fight back, no matter how sly and cunning the plan was.

As Seungri began to walk away again, Jiyong commenced his plan.

"You think he loves you Seungri?" Jiyong sneered while he walked after Seungri and grabbed his arm and whipped him around to face him.

Seungri glared at him. "He isn't like Chaerin. He isn't like.. he isn't like you."

Those last few words hit Jiyong hard. It hurt him to see his precious Seungri hate him. But he would have to endure it now in order to win his love later.

"He's just using you, you know. Playing with you. He doesn't love you Seungri."

"I told you he isn't like Chaerin. Top would never betray me or toy with me."

"You really don't know, do you? Who Top really is?" 

"W-What do you mean?"

Jiyong bit his lip a bit and hesitated on telling Seungri. He knew how much pain this news would give to Seungri. Jiyong cleared his throat. (I'm sorry Seungri.. but I promise that I'll show you much more happiness after this pain is over..I'll make you forget so please forgive me for doing this..).

"Top's real name is..Choi Seunghyun."

Seungri's heart stopped. The light in his previously bright eyes disappeared and was replaced with soulless orbs as he processed what Jiyong had just said to him.

Seungri was unable to listen anymore but Jiyong continued anyway, "He's the same Choi Seunghyun that you bullied 8 years ago. I did my research. He's just toying with you to get revenge by breaking your heart."

Jiyong stopped talking. Seungri's reaction was much different from what he imagined and Jiyong immediately regretted telling Seungri. He didn't know that this would hurt Seungri this much.

Jiyong gently shook Seungri's lifeless body in worry. "Seungri? Are you okay? Please I know it hurts so.. leave Top, come to me."

Seungri's eyes were still dead as he shook his head no. 

"I promise Seungri that I'll make you forget about Top. I'll show you only happy things and you will never have to feel this way again!" Jiyong pleaded.

Seungri still refused to talk and just continued to shake his head, his eyes were distant, staring off into nowhere, unable to even shed a tear. 

In frustration Jiyong grabbed Seungri's shoulder ' s roughly and leaned in to take his lips again when-

SLAP!

Jiyong's eyes widened in shock as he touched his now red cheek. He looked at Seungri who now had a different look in his eyes. It was the same eyes that Jiyong had when he found Youngbae in a coma at the hospital.

"If only you hadn't told me.." Seungri sobbed, the tears that were once trapped in his lifeless eyes were now released and streamed across his cheeks.

"Seungri I only wanted-" Jiyong reached out for Seungri, taking a step closer to him.

"Get away from me!" Seungri cried as he stepped back and ran away from Jiyong, who was nimbly standing there, back into the school building. 

What the had he just done? Jiyong stood at the back of the school alone. He didn't notice but he had also began to cry.

"!" Jiyong cursed at the sky. Why? Why did this have to happen? Out of all the possible outcomes Jiyong had thought of, this was not one of them. 

Seungri was broken.

And it was all his fault.

 

 

 

Once something is broken, it can never be fixed.