Two Hours

What Time Changes

Youngbae and Daesung were smiling outside the hospital room. Daesung was overjoyed when Seungri stood up and embraced crying Top. Youngbae was happy too..but... he had a twitch of pain in his heart when he saw Jiyong look at them with longful eyes. (Guess he let go of him.) Youngbae thought. But he was wrong. Soon those longful eyes and sad face turned into a gentle smile and Youngbae knew. Jiyong hadn't given up yet.

..............

Seungri pulled away from Top to Top's disappointment. Top pulled Seungri back into his arms.

"Please...stay like this a little longer.." He whined as he buried his face into Seungri's chest.

Seungri pushed away at Top's shoulder and tried to back away.

"Please let go, Top...I can't.." Seungri whispered. Top slowly let go of his grip on Seungri's waist and looked up at Seungri.

To his surprise Seungri still had a pained expression and tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry...it's just that...this is a lot for me to handle right now.." Seungri stuttered as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

Top stood up from his chair and reached for Seungri but Seungri flinched back.

"I'm not ready yet.. I'm sorry.." Seungri whimpered as he ran put of the room past Youngbae and Daesung.

Top swallowed hard. He knew how Seungri was feeling right now. There was just too many confessions Seungri didn't know how to deal with them.

Youngbae and Daesung entered the room and Jiyong stood up from the bed.

Jiyong smirked (I finally have a chance now that Seungri's heart is in a mess).

He looked at Top. "The real war starts now."

................

Seungri just strolled around the hospital building and tried to get his thoughts organized. 

Jiyong loves him.

Top is Choi Seunghyun.

Choi Seunghyun loves him.

These same thoughts swirled around Seungri's mind. 

He smiled.

There were people in this world...who loved him.. But then a huge lightning struck his heart as he realized- he would have to choose between the two. 

Sure Kwon Jiyong used to bully him but...he was a nice hyung to him now who cared for him deeply.

Sure Top was Choi Seunghyun but...he was always showing him love and made Seungri smile.

Seungri ruffled his head in frustration. Why the two of them?

Suddenly he felt a warm hand on his shoulder and he jumped. It was Daesung and Youngbae.

"Hyung.." Seungri said with relief. His two hyungs smiled back warmly.

"Seungri we know you have a lot to think about so I'll say it quickly. Top and Jiyong want you to choose who you love and who you want to be with. Jiyong realized that lying to you was just a forced way to get you to come to him so he agreed that his was the best way for you to be happy." Youngbae said.

Daesung continued, "Tonight at 9, the two of them will be waiting for you in different locations. Jiyong said he would wait for you at the wall behind the school building. The same wall where...you know...things happened.. Top said he would wait for you at Cafe Prince. It's up to you to wherever you want to go."

Seungri sweated nervously. He would have to choose now. His hyungs could tell that he was nervous.

"Seungri this is completely up to whatever your heart desires. We don't want to try to persuade you or manipulate your heart so...so we want to avoid giving you any advice. Just know that it's what YOU want to do. Don't think for anyone else, kay?" Youngbae smiled reassuringly. 

Seungri nodded and smiled weakly.

It was now 7pm. He had 2 hours to think. 2 hours to decide. 2 hours to choose.