Happy

What Time Changes

Note: I will be mentioning scenes from the kdrama Princess Hours

*

Seunghyun was happy. Choi Seunghyun and Lee Seunghyun both. The two were huddled up on the ground, leaning back against Seungri's bed while watching Princess Hours. Top had never seen a kdrama before but Seungri was overjoyed when Top agreed to watch it with him.

The night continued with them marathoning the drama with Seungri getting mad at Top for asking too many questions about the plot here and there. 

"Just watch it Top! Then you'll understand later!" Seungri huffed in exasperation.

"But I wanna know what happens now!" Top pouted, nudging Seungri cutely.

"Don't try using aegyo on me! It's gross!" Seungri pushed him away. "Just focus on the drama!"

But then Seungri realized that they had gone to the scene where the Crown Prince and Crown Princess were isolated in a room to have their first night together.

Top smirked mischievously as he saw this scene and he pulled on Seungri's arm, tugging it cutely.

"Hey hey what's going on in this scene? I don't get it." Top asked (he knew what the scene was about).

Seungri blushed and looked down at his finger which he was twiddling nervously.

"Well they um...."

"Hurry up and tell me!" Top whined in the grossest aegyo voice possible while he leaned closer to Seungri, staring at his profile intently.

"You know what, just watch the fricking scene!" Seungri turned away from the TV screen to glare at Top but immediately blushed crimson red when he saw that Top's face was only a centimeter away. He quickly shoved Top's face away.

"Y-you're too close!" Seungri yelled as he turned his head back toward the TV. 

Top turned his body completely from the TV toward Seungri and held Seungri's hand to the ground. He leaned closer to Seungri's face. Seungri could feel Top getting closer but decided to ignore him and did his best to keep a poker face and focus on the drama. Then Seungri felt the edge of Top's sharp nose brush against his cheek and down to his jawline, and Top's breath against his neck. Seungri couldn't help the ticklishness as he began to giggle as Top got closer to his face. Top noticed this reaction and grinned happily. He continued to lean closer, which tickled Seungri's face even more so Seungri leaned further and further away from Top. (Basically what happened in Lets not fall in love mv with Jiyong and that girl).

This continued until Seungri leaned so far away that his back reached the ground and he could no longer escape. He looked up to see Top's face hovering over his.

Seungri closed his eyes as he saw Top's lips near them and he felt Top gently kiss his eyes, and then peck his nose, cheeks, and finally his lips. When Seungri opened his eyes, he saw Top's intense eyes pierce through his. He gulped.

Top leaned down to kiss his forehead last. (So cute) he thought when he saw Seungri gulp.

Then Top muzzled Seungri's neck, kissing his collar.

He breathed into the crook of Seungri's neck, "I love you." He didn't think Seungri heard him, but knew he was wrong when Seungri grabbed Top's cheeks and lifted them up to meet his eyes.

"I love you too," Seungri whispered as he leaned up to kiss Top's lips.

............

Seunghyun's eyes fluttered open. The bright sunny rays of morning blinded his eyes when he finally woke up. He looked down to see the other Seunghyun wrapped up in his arms, who was also hugging him tightly and burying his sleepy face into his chest for protection from the blinding rays of sunlight. Seunghyun grinned as the other sleepy Seunghyun rubbed his eyes. Seunghyun leaned down and kissed his eyes before chuckling, "Good morning," to his sleepy bully.

_________________________________________________________________

Lol #netflixandchill

Anyway thank you everyone who kept along with the story and I hoped you enjoyed it! I would also like to thank everyone who voted up the story and commented because those really motivated me to continue writing! Now I will begin my other fanfic ( a gri main fic) soon So please support me then as well!

On a final note, the last paragraph was written so that you can choose which Seunghyun was doing what ^^ and which Seunghyun called which Seunghyun the bully.