I'll Get You Back

What Time Changes

FATTY!"

 

"PIG!"

 

"STUPID!"

 

These words rang around 11 year old Choi Seunghyun's ears as his attackers cornered him in the empty classroom.

 

"Heh, you're three years older than us but you're so weak!" A bully snickered.

 

(Well actually I'm stronger it's just that there's 5 of you and one of me) Choi Seunghyun thought to himself while trying not to let tears fall when one of the boys kicked his knee.

 

"Wow he didn't even flinch when I kicked him! It must be all that fat on his body that's protecting him!" Another bully teased. When Seunghyun didn't react, the bullies began getting annoyed. 

 

"You're so stupid you can't even stay in the 5th grade!"

 

(Well actually it's not that I'm stupid it's just that I started school 3 years late) Seunghyun retorted to himself.

 

Because Seunghyun wouldn't react to anything they said, the bullies began to even more. The leader of the bullies, Lee Seunghyun stepped closer to him.

 

(Finally.. I was waiting) Choi Seunghyun thought with a mischievous grin.

 

"Eww what's with that smile.. ugh you're so disgusting it makes me barf to think that I have the same name as you!" Lee Seunghyun spat getting closer to Choi Seunghyun.

 

(That's right.. a little closer) Choi Seunghyun thought, clutching a mini pocket knife behind his back. It'll finally be over. I'll give him a scare and he and the others will never bully me again. They'll leave me alone now. They'll stop hurting me. They'll.. go away... 

 

The second Lee Seunghyun took a step forward Choi Seunghyun lunged forward with the knife. Lee Seunghyun screamed as blood appeared on his arm. The knife had grazed his skin and there was now a red cut on his white skin.

 

"CHOI SEUNGHYUN!" Someone yelled. But it wasn't Lee Seunghyun or any of the bullies. It was their teacher Mr. Yang.

 

(Goddammit is this a kdrama or something? He just had to walk in NOW of a times) Choi Seunghyun sighed.

 

............

 

After their teacher found them Lee Seunghyun was taken to the hospital and Choi Seunghyun was taken to the principal ' s office.. and was expelled. But Choi Seunghyun wasn't sad at all, in fact, he was glad he was expelled. He could finally be in a school without Lee Seunghyun and the bullies wouldn't get to him anymore. 

 

Unfortunately however, Choi Seunghyun was forced to go to school for one last day before moving schools. Lee Seunghyun was also back from the hospital and heard about Choi Seunghyun leaving. 

 

The school day ended and Choi Seunghyun was overjoyed to finally leave. He was happily walking with his chubby legs towards the doorway when he saw someone waiting there. 

 

It was Lee Seunghyun.

 

"Hey.. I heard you're leaving."

 

Choi Seunghyun decided to ignore him and walked right past him. (How dare he talk to me. Why does he even care. He's the cause of all this. He's the cause of all of my pain.. if only he wasn't there) Seunghyun thought as he walked past his bully.

 

"W-wait" Lee Seunghyun stuttered.

 

Choi Seunghyun didn't answer but just turned around to see his bully's face one last time before he left. But after a second he quickly turned away and ran off, his heart pounding.

 

(Wh-what was that? Why were his eyes... so sad? He looked like he was about to cry. It was as if he was sad that I was leaving.) Choi Seunghyun thought on the way home. (But there's no way he's sad! He must be overjoyed that I'm gone now! Now there's only one Seunghyun in that class so he's probably overwhelmed with joy) Seunghyun decided that that was the most plausible.

 

...........

 

 After moving schools, Choi Seunghyun realized that the same bullying would happen again if he didn't change himself. There'd just be another Lee Seunghyun and other bullies to make fun of his obesity. Choi Seunghyun decided he would change his whole self, not only to escape bullying but to also get revenge. Sweet revenge on Lee Seunghyun for all the pain he caused him.

 

He started with an hardcore diet and exercised his muscles and made abs to gain strength.

 

He learned taekwondo to become powerful and strong.

 

He even studied ahead so he caught up with the rest of the kids in his age. However he was much smarter than them so his teacher suggested he skip a grade.

 

His once chubby face was now handsome without all that fat. So handsome all the girls in his school knew who he was and they all followed him around, hoping to be noticed.

 

After 8 years, Seunghyun was now perfect- well... almost perfect because Seunghyun had one flaw. His personality was now cold and cruel because of his past suffering. The girls in his school called him the Ice Prince because of his cold stare (although they swooned over it anyway). Choi Seunghyun however, gave himself a different name. He named himself TOP.

 

After the end of his 11th grade Top decided it was time. He would return his old district and have revenge on Lee Seunghyun. There was only one high school in the district (YG High) and Lee Seunghyun must have gone there. Top decided he would go around the school asking for him and if it turned out that Lee Seunghyun moved schools, then Top would do anything to go find out where and follow him there.

 

Top would get his revenge no matter what - even if it was caused him jump into the pits of hell.