Chapter Nine

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I have to attend the gathering of the company here?” Myungsoo sighed deeply at the news he just received, “Yes hyung. I will go.”

 “Okay.”

“Wait, hyung. Can I bring someone along?”

“Okay.”

“Bye, hyung.”

Myungsoo stared at his phone and let out a sigh again.

“Is everything okay? I heard you sighing for the third time already.”

“Yeah.” Myungsoo turned around and smiled at her, “Can you accompany me?”

“To?”

“My family company’s gathering.”

“You want me to accompany you there?! How could I?! I’m nobody and I have no dress and nothing! I’m not rich too!”

“Leave that all to me. Just accompany me, please?”

Jiyeon felt bad for him after she saw his eyes. It definitely showed hurt. “Okay.” She finally gave in and smiled brightly to cheer him up.

“Then you have to get everything for me! But don’t worry! I’ll return it to you!”

Myungsoo finally smiled, as Jiyeon could see, and ruffled her hair playfully, “Treat it as a gift to you, babo. I can’t even wear it.”

“Why don’t you try wearing it?!”

“Park Jiyeon.” Myungsoo turned fierce and serious all of the sudden, which caused the said girl to shriek madly. “I’M SORRY! PLEASE LET ME GO!”

“Not going to happen!” Myungsoo tickled her badly and made sure he punished her enough before letting her go.

After which, they headed back to his house since he had to get prepared for the gathering that night.

He knocked onto her door and opened it, only to find her taking a short nap. Myungsoo chuckled with a fluttery feeling in his heart and walked over to her. “Jiyeon-ah.”

“Hmmm? It’s night time already?”

“Soon.” Myungsoo pulled her up to sit on the bed instead and placed the box on her laps. “Wear this.”

Jiyeon opened the box and gasped in surprise at the dress in it. “It’s so beautiful, oppa.”

“For you.”

“But-”

“No buts. Wear it now. We have to go. Hyung said almost everyone is there already.”

Jiyeon hopped off to the bathroom and changed into the dress, which fitted her perfectly, “How did you know my size?!”

Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter