Chapter Four

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon bit her lips sadly and tugged onto his sleeves, “You are…”

“Who said I’m your friend?”

“I said…”

The guy smirked and leaned closer to her, with both of his palms on the wall by her head, “And you seemed to be confused, my dear.”

Jiyeon gulped hardly at the sudden changed of events, again. “Erm… I…”

“Aren’t you scared?” He whispered huskily into her ear, “You and me… Alone… In the alley…”

Jiyeon turned afraid indeed. Her tears found her eyes again and she began to sniffle badly. It must be the worst vacation for her. Why would all the bad things happen to her on the same day? She was unlucky enough to have no place to sleep and now this?

“I…”

He smirked against her neck but stopped his actions when he heard sobbing sound from her. He pulled back only to find that she was weeping sadly to herself.

“Hey…”

Jiyeon sobbed and lowered her head as she hugged her bag tightly against her chest, “Must you… do this… to me…? I’m unlucky enough since I couldn’t find a place to sleep… And all of the sudden… You came out and pulled me… And you wanted to me now… And…”

That left the guy speechless.

“Hey… I didn’t mean it!” He began to panic when her sobbing turned harder and sadder. “I was just joking! Stop crying!”

Jiyeon cried sadly and used her bag to hit him, which didn’t hurt at all, and all he could do was to let her do whatever she wanted to.

Jiyeon hit him another time and wiped her tears using the back of her hands, “Stupid… Stupid!”

The guy sighed and stood still in front of her, not knowing what to do.

“Stupid!” Jiyeon used her bag to hit him one last time before squatting down onto the floor, having no energy in her legs at all.

The guys felt guilt eating him up then.

She was right about him dragging her into something not relating to her at all. But all this was being set up by him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter