Chapter Sixteen

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon hopped out from her apartment after bidding her mother goodbye but only to face two black suited men once she stepped out from the apartment compound.

“Please follow us, Park Jiyeon-ssi.”

“Who are you both?”

“Mr. Kim has to talk to you.”

“Mr. Kim?”

“Kim Myungsoo’s father.”

“But I have nothing to talk to him.”

“Please do not disobey his orders, Miss Park. Or we will be using force.”

Jiyeon looked around for people but there was no one around. “O-Okay…” She held her breath in, clutched onto the strap of her bag tightly, before heading into the car willingly.

Myungsoo saw that.

He was on his way to get her, only to witness how Jiyeon walked into the car and drove off. “DAMN IT!”

He knew it, of course.

He knew his father would look for her someday and the day finally came.

Myungsoo rushed back to his car and followed the black car immediately which resulted him in his father’s office building.

“Damn that old bastard.”

Myungsoo slammed his car’s door shut harshly and headed up to the top floor at once. Nobody dared stop him too, since he was the second son of the CEO and everyone knew him.

However, Jaejoong did.

He was on his way for a meeting but only to see his angry looking brother storming towards the office. “Kim Myungsoo. Why are you here?”

“None of your business.”

Jaejoong grabbed his arm at once, when he walked pass him. “Why are you here?”

“Trying to save my girl.” Myungsoo yanked his hand away and stormed over to the CEO’s room, barging in at once.

Jaejoong followed him closely instead of rushing for his meeting, after hearing Jiyeon was the victim.

Indeed, he was right.

Jiyeon was there, sitting on the couch, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter