Chapter Eleven

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyeon-ah~”

Jiyeon whined and stirred about in her bed. “Myungsoo oppa~ Go away~ It’s still early~”

“Jiyeon! Wake up now!”

Jiyeon frowned when she heard that voice. Wasn’t it supposed to be deeper than this? Why does Myungsoo sound like woman now?

“Park Jiyeon~ If you are not waking up you’ll be late for school!”

Jiyeon jumped up from her bed and sat on it, blinking into mid-air blankly. She looked around the room and sighed sadly.

“Stupid! Park Jiyeon, you’re back in Korea for about a week and you’re still thinking about Myungsoo?! So stupid!”

“Jiyeon-ah! I’m coming in now!”

“I’M UP, OMMA!” Jiyeon yelled as a reply and she got an acknowledgement from her mother. “GREAT! Come out and eat your breakfast now, quick!”

Jiyeon let out a heavy sigh and dragged her feet to the bathroom, washing up for school. She loved going to school just to study.

She has no friends since everyone left her alone just because she was smart.

And thus, she became the only student who got bullied in school.

“Jiyeon-ah~ Are you alright? You look pale today!” Her mother pulled her over to the dining table and sat her down while her hair gently, “Do you think you can go to school like this?”

“I can, omma. Don’t worry.” Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head, beginning to eat her breakfast. She finished it all, and finally headed out, to school.

With her phone in her hand, she played with the keychain attached to it with her other free hand, “Myungsoo oppa. I bet you’re not going to miss me, right? I won’t ever see you again huh? I don’t even have your number and you’re still in Australia.”

She let out another heavy sigh and walked straight. Not realizing where she was going, she bumped her head against the pole.

“Ahhhh!” Jiyeon rubbed her pained forehead and winced lightly, “Stupid pole! Why do you have to appear now?!”

She even kicked it, but it caused her toes to hurt instead.

Jiyeon held onto her foot and jumped about, trying to distract the pain away.

All of the sudden, she received a message.

Jiyeon stopped jumping when she heard the ringtone and held the phone up to see it at once. “Hmmm? Who’s this?”

It’s from a private number.

Jiyeon opened the message and read it, only to have her eyes widened.

She looked around th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter