Chapter Seven

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo felt his heart bursting at her gentle tone, calling for him.

Jiyeon took the plates over to the sink and washed them up before walking back to his side again, “I’ll go to sleep now, oppa!”

Myungsoo stared at her figure until she disappeared into her room, and without knowing, he had a smile tugged on his face the whole time.

After sitting by the counter for a little longer, he finally decided to head back to his room for the night.

However, he couldn’t even sleep at all.

His mind was filled with the girl next door the whole night, which caused him to grin widely while not catching a wink for that night.

And with the appearance of her in the kitchen the next morning, made him even happier than ever.

“Oppa! You’re awake? I’m sorry I used your kitchen without asking but I got us omelet again since you only have eggs, but I added rice into the omelet! It’ll taste awesome! Oppa, come and try it!” Jiyeon placed the plate of his share on the counter top while beaming widely at him.

Myungsoo went over to the counter top, with the same wide smile on his face, and sat right in front of the plate of deliciously looking omelet.

“I’ll eat now~”

“Go on. Eat it, oppa!”

Myungsoo took a spoonful of rice and omelet and placed it into his mouth while eyeing how anxious Jiyeon was looking.

“It tastes…”

Jiyeon’s eyes turned even wider at his words, anticipating the next word out from his mouth.

“So bland.”

Jiyeon’s expression changed 180 degrees and a frown appeared on her face, “Really? Then it’s okay. Let me throw it away. Don’t eat it.”

Myungsoo stopped her from taking the plate and laughed madly at her reaction. “I was just joking!”

“Huh?”

“It’s yummy!” He took another big mouthful of rice and omelet before placing them into his mouth again. “It’s delicious!”

Jiyeon gasped in surprise and finally knew that he was tricking her, “YAH! OPPA!”

“You’re so funny!” Myungsoo ate another mouth of rice even before he swallowed the previous bite, “It’s really yummy!”

Jiyeon sighed and went around the counter just to sit right ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter