Chapter Fourteen

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo pulled away from the kiss, but his hands weren’t off her face. “I love you, Park Jiyeon.”

“Y-You… You w-what?”

“I love you.”

“B-But… W-We… You… I…”

Myungsoo let out a chuckle at once, “Even this stuttering of yours make you so cute.”

“Y-Yah~”

Myungsoo leaned in and placed small pecks on her lips, “I love you since we met in Perth, Park Jiyeon.

“R-Really…?”

“Yes.”

Jiyeon blinked innocently as she let out a smile but the smile was soon being wiped off. Myungsoo raised a brow in confusion when she pushed him away by his chest.

He watched how Jiyeon crossed her arms and looked away from him angrily. Well, in his eyes, that was just cute.

“Then explain who that woman is!”

“Now you wish to hear my explanations.”

“That’s because… Because…”

Myungsoo laughed in joy and pulled her closer into his arms protectively, “She is my fiancée.”

“FIANCEE?!”

“It was an arranged marriage between two companies. My bastard father did this so his business could venture after joining with the other company.”

Jiyeon turned silent as she listened to him.

“I don’t like her at all. She’s just another snobby who is after my looks and fame.”

“Conceited much?”

“So I don’t look good and I’m not popular to you?”

“Well… I’m not sure about that though.”

Myungsoo caught the playful tone in her voice and his fingers found her hips at once. “Are you giving in, or not?”

“NO!”

And he tickled her even harder. “Are you?”

“Alright, alright! YOU’RE THE MOST HANDSOME GUY EVER!”

He finally stopped. “That’s better.”

Jiyeon let her laughter died down before turning around to look at him, “But it’s arranged. I’m sure you can’t escape from it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter