Chapter Thirteen

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon raised her brows and bit her lips while staring at the pretty lady beside Myungsoo. She, however, was glaring at her.

“Myungsoo oppa, who is she and why are you with her?”

“Go back to your business, Yunji.”

“Oppa! Are you seeing another girl now?” Yunji scoffed in disbelieved.

“It’s none of your business, Kang Yunji.”

The lady scoffed once more as she glared at Jiyeon, “I didn’t know your taste turned so bad, oppa. But remember, you’re tied to a marriage with me. You can’t change it at all.”

Yunji picked the cup of cold water up and splashed it onto Jiyeon’s face, surprising her at once. Myungsoo stood up from his seat and grabbed Yunji’s arm harshly, pushing her away from the table. “Don’t worry, Kang Yunji. I’ll make sure the marriage will be off. I don’t marry some woman I don’t love.”

Yunji yelled in anger and walked off after his statement.

Myungsoo turned around only to find a dumbfounded Jiyeon still with a wet face on. He took the napkin up from her laps and tried wiping her face but she pushed his hand away.

“I’m going.”

Myungsoo paid the bills quickly and rushed out at once, searching for her down the streets.

There she was.

Half-jogging away from the restaurant.

Myungsoo ran up to her side and held her arm to stop her, “Jiyeon-ah, listen to me.”

“About what?”

“About her. About this whole thing.”

“There’s nothing to explain about, Myungsoo-ssi. It’s your personal life and I don’t think I have the right to know about it.” She pushed his hand off her arm and stormed off, again.

Myungsoo ruffled his hair angrily and ran up to her again, stopping her once more. “I have to explain. You have to lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter