Chapter Eight

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WOW!” Jiyeon skipped into the school and twirled around, feeling so excited to see this new building she never once saw in life.

“Cool?”

“TOTALLY!” She ran down the hallway, which caused the poor guy to follow quickly.

“Stop running about! You’re just like a kid!”

Jiyeon stopped abruptly and turned around happily, “Oppa! Where’s your class?! Let’s go to your lesson now! This way?” She pointed to the left and sprinted off.

But Myungsoo pulled her right back using her collar, “It’s that way. Follow me and don’t get lost.”

Jiyeon did as told and allowed herself to be dragged down the hallway to his classroom, while she was still being awe-struck by the huge building.

“Sit here, and keep your volume down, okay?” Myungsoo pushed her down to a seat before sitting down next to her.

“Oppa.”

“Hmm?”

Jiyeon stared at her bag and raised a brow in confusion, “Aren’t you going to take something out? No notes? Nothing?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?!”

“Yes, nothing.”

The lecturer came into the room and began to lesson at once.

“Woah… They didn’t even take the attendance!”

Myungsoo smiled and ruffled her hair playfully, “It’s not the same high school in Korea. Everything here is independent.”

“Really?!” Jiyeon widened her eyes and returned her attention to the board, “It’s so cool… We even have to wear our uniform back in Korea.”

“They give us more freedom here. Caucasians tend to mature faster.”

“Ohhhh~” Jiyeon nodded her head in understanding and blinked innocently while listening to the lecturer.

“Do you know what he’s saying?”

“Obviously.”

“What is he saying now?”

Myungsoo sighed and listened to his teacher, “Something about hope and love.”

“Hope and love?”

“Yeah.”

“It’s amazing right? Hope and love. They’re the best feeling in the world. With hope, you will feel love and with love, you will feel hope. They’re interlinked!”

Myungsoo widened his eyes and stared at her in awe. She repeated what the lecturer just said, just that hers was in Korea.

“Why? What’s wrong, oppa?” She waved her hands in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter