Chapter One

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omma… I’m going now.”

Jiyeon received a tight hug from her mother after she bade farewell. “Go on. Be happy during your vacation in Perth.” After her speech, she let a sniffle uncontrollably.

“Omma…”

“Why~?” She wiped her tears off and hugged her daughter for the last time, “Take care in Australia, okay? Don’t create trouble and stay safe. Call me back every night.”

“Omma… The phone bills are expensive.”

“It’s fine. I need to know you’ll be fine.”

“Omma…” Jiyeon whimpered and buried her head into her mother’s neck, “I’ll be fine. I’ll only be away for 10 days.”

“I know. You earned the money after weeks of part time jobs. I know. It’s only 10 days. But I’ll still be worried. You’re all alone in a new country, honey.”

“Omma… I’ll be fine. Really. I’ll call you often, okay?”

“Okay.” Her mother finally pushed her out of their small apartment, “Go on now. Or you’ll be late for the plane.”

“I’ll be going now, omma. I’ll see you in 10 days!” Jiyeon waved slightly before walking away with her luggage.

She earned money for her vacation this whole year, and she finally managed to get her own air ticket.

That was all she could get.

As for accommodation, she did some research and found out that you could actually just go there, and find rooms to spare at hostels or cheap motels.

That will be fine for her.

That was all she needed.

She just needed to get out of Korea, someday, on her own. She wanted to be independent. She wanted to go for a vacation on her own.

Well, her mother didn’t want to follow since she knew she couldn’t get use to the other cultures. Hence, Jiyeon left alone.

Jiyeon reached the airport through the free shuttle bus and finally checked in her luggage. She sat down on the bench with a huge sigh and stared at the air ticket on her hands, “Park Jiyeon. 10 days in Australia. Can you make it? You can’t even speak English.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter