Chapter Two

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So… You’re on your way to Australia for a vacation? But you’re only 19, aren’t you?”

“Yes I am.” Jiyeon munched onto her dinner as she nodded her head in agreement, “I’m 19 and I’m going on a vacation on my own. I used up all my hard earned money though.”

That was right.

Jiyeon just explained her situation to him since he asked for it.

“I see…” Jaejoong too, munched on his dinner.

“What about you? Why are you going to Australia? How old are you? Oh, and I like the name Jaejoong. It sounds so nice.”

Jaejoong giggled lightly as he could feel his own heart fluttering, “I’m 24 this year. And I’m heading to Australia for a business meeting.”

“MEETING?! AT 24?!” Jiyeon yelled in astonishment which caused herself to be embarrassed. She lowered her head deeper into her dinner and stuffed them all into when she found out that people were actually turning their heads to stare at her.

Jaejoong laughed whole heartedly and bowed slightly at the other passengers, showing his apology.

“You’re over-exaggerating, young lady.”

Jiyeon leaned closer to him and whispered into his ears then, “But you’re only 24!”

“Right. That’s because I took over my father’s business at young age. And now, I’m going to Australia for a business meeting.”

“I see…” Jiyeon sighed deeply, “I feel bad for you then. You’re so young and you lost your youth in your company. Oh right. Don’t you have a fiancée then? Usually, aren’t rich kids always engaged at young age?”

“I have seen many potentials but I don’t want it.”

“Why so?”

“I’m waiting for the right one.”

Jiyeon bit onto her spoon as she nodded her head in agreement, “I wish you luck then, Jaejoong oppa~”

“Oppa?”

“Oh.” Jiyeon giggled sheepishly as she looked at him, “I can’t call you that? It’s because you’re older than me and I think you’re just like an oppa to me. I like having a big brother!”

Jaej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter