Chapter Six

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“PUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Myungsoo burst out into laughter at her reaction again. “Oh God!” He held his tummy as he stumbled back from the bed.

Jiyeon crawled back and stared at him as she panted badly, “You…”

“You have to relax! I promised I wouldn’t hurt you, babo!”

Jiyeon sobbed and threw the pillow to him, “STUPID! I HATE YOU!” She picked up another one and threw it to him, “STUPID STUPID! I WAS SO SCARED! STUPID!”

Myungsoo dodged the pillows she threw and frowned sadly when he finally realized he took it too far. She was crying hysterically on the bed while hugging the bolster tightly.

“STUPID! STUPID!!!”

Myungsoo sighed sadly and moved over to her but only to receive a hard push instead. Jiyeon pushed him off the bed, not allowing him to get near her at all.

“GO AWAY! STUPID!”

She wiped her tears harshly off her cheeks and glared at him, “STUPID!”

Myungsoo went onto the bed and hugged her forcefully, not allowing her to escape. And indeed, no matter how hard she struggled, she couldn’t move away from his arms.

“GO AWAY! STUPID! I HATE YOU!”

Myungsoo her head and wrapped his other arm around her back tightly, “I’m sorry. I promised I won’t do it again.”

“You promised before… And yet you did it again…”

“I won’t now. For real! I swear!” Myungsoo leaned against the headrest as he pulled her closer, into his arms, “I swear. I won’t do it again! I promise.”

Jiyeon sniffled and used his sleeves to wipe her tears off, “You promised! And this is your punishment!”

Myungsoo chuckled lightly and used his palms to wipe her cheeks instead, “Silly. That isn’t even a punishment.”

All of the sudden, a growl could be heard.

Jiyeon turned embarrassed and lowered her head shyly but Myungsoo was laughing madly at her sudden hunger, “Are you that hungry to make such loud sound?”

“Yah!” Jiyeon pouted sadly and played with his sleeves, “I…I didn’t eat since I got off from the plane!”

“Let me make you something then.” Myungsoo pulled her out to the kitchen and made her sit on the chair by the kitchen counter.

“You can cook?!”

“Not a meal but a toast maybe?”

“Toast?! Like American toast?! I want! I want! And I want a hotdog with it! And an omelet! And also a piece of ham and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter