Chapter Fifteen

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a double update! Please go back a chapter! :D

News spread fast and easily.

By the next day, the whole school known about their relationship since they entered the school together, hand-in-hand.

During lunch break, Myungsoo excused himself since he was being called to the principal’s office, unknown to Jiyeon.

He simply told her to stay in the classroom and wait for him before going for lunch.

She did as told but only to overhear some girls from other class who was walking passed her classroom.

“Was that Myungsoo? For real?”

“Yeah! It must be. Otherwise no one would enter the principal’s office at this hour, right? He must be called since he was with a girl like her.”

Jiyeon rushed to the principal’s office at once.

She was about to enter but only to overhear what they were talking about since the door wasn’t fully close.

“Myungsoo-ah, you can’t be with her and you know that.”

“I love her.”

“Myungsoo.”

“I love her and I only want her. Omma, I don’t love Yunji at all! I love Jiyeon. She gave me happiness no one ever gave me before.”

“I know. I can see that. I love Jiyeon too. She’s a sweet and smart girl. But it’s not my decision to make, Myungsoo.”

“Omma.”

“You know it too. The news will go to your father soon and he will do actions.”

“Then I will fight.”

“You can’t fight for long, Myungsoo.”

“I can and I will, as long as I have her.”

Myungsoo headed out of the office which surprised Jiyeon at once. She lowered her head and stared at the clear ground sadly.

He knew she heard it.

Myungsoo sighed sadly and pulled her into the office instead. “Omma. Meet my girlfriend. Her name is Jiyeon and she’s the sweetest girl ever.”

Jiyeon gulped hardly and bowed politely immediately. “Annyeonghaseyo! I’m… I’m Park Jiyeon! In… In class-”

That made his mother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter