Chapter Eighteen

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update! Return one chapter! :D

Jiyeon stirred in her sleep and finally opened her eyes, when morning arrived, but found the other side of the bed empty.

She let out a small cute frown before turning her body around, only to find her other half standing by the window, talking on the phone.

Jiyeon couldn’t help but to let out a small smile when she saw how Myungsoo began smiling while talking on the phone.

He finally ended it, and Jiyeon’s smile turned even wider.

“Who’s on the phone, oppa?” She sat up on the bed while asking with Myungsoo walking over to the bed hurriedly.

Within seconds, she was in his arms, back down onto the bed. Myungsoo placed his whole body on her as he squeezed her tight, “Baby!”

“Yeah?” Jiyeon chuckled as she patted his back lightly, “What’s going on? Why are you so happy, oppa?”

“We can be together forever now!”

That created a frown on her face, “What do you mean?”

“That old man! He let us off!”

“REALLY?!”

Myungsoo pulled away and cupped her small face gently, “Yes, baby! He let us go!”

Jiyeon was suspicious instead. “But why would he? He was so fierce yesterday. Did he state any condition? Was the call from your appa just now?”

Myungsoo smiled sweetly as he shook his head, “Nope. It’s from Jaejoong hyung.”

“Jaejoong oppa?!”

“Yeah. He said that old man let us go and my marriage is cancelled.”

Jiyeon knew there was a condition for sure. “But?”

“But I have to be out of the Kim family, and live independently on my own now.”

“WHAT?! OPPA! THIS-”

Myungsoo leaned down and smashed his lips on hers, not allowing her to continue, “Don’t even mention about anything else. I would give up anything, and everything, just to be with you.”

“Oppa…”

“It’s your time to reward me, don’t you think so?”

“What do you want then?”

“How about…” Myungsoo leaned closer to her ear, whispering ily into it, “a shower ?”

“WHAT?!”

He only let out his innocent smile, surprising Jiyeon totally. She gasped hardly and pushed him away before covering her body with her pair of arms, “NO! NO UNTIL MARRIAGE! YOU… YOU… AHHHH! OPPA! ERT!”

Myungsoo let out a blissful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter