Chapter Seventeen

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa! Wait!”

Myungsoo finally stopped when Jiyeon tugged his sleeves, “Park Jiyeon! What did I say about him?!”

Jiyeon flinched at his loud voice and buried her head against her chest, not daring to reply his questions.

Myungsoo widened his eyes once he saw the scared look on her face.

“, baby!”

He pulled her in and hugged her tightly but Jiyeon didn’t return it. He felt it. He felt the fear in her. “Baby, it’s alright. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout. I was just… I was just mad.”

Jiyeon shook her head as she buried her face into his chest, letting her tears dropped. “I was scared… I didn’t know what your father would do… I…”

“Shhh…” Myungsoo rubbed her back gently and pecked the side of her head softly, “It’s over now. I’m sorry. I made you suffer alone. I’m sorry, baby.”

“It’s not your fault…”

Myungsoo smiled against her hair when he felt her arms around him. “It’s okay now. He won’t talk to you again. I promise.”

They skipped lessons for that day and Myungsoo brought her out to another date instead.

He even made her promise to wait for him every morning, till her doorstep, before stepping out of the apartment.

In the end, she obliged, of course.

They had another great date that noon before Myungsoo ‘kidnapped’ her to his apartment that night.

“Oppa! I can’t always come here! Omma will be lonely.”

“Not this time.”

“How would you know?!”

“She told me to keep you here since she will be going back to visit her mother.”

“WHAT?! SHE TOLD YOU THAT?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter