Chapter Three

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon grew excited when she saw the beach on her right.

That was exactly where she was heading to.

Her eyes began to shine at the scene in front of her.

That was her destination.

She pressed the bell and the bus stopped for her at the bus stop nearby. Jiyeon took her luggage down with her and took in a deep breath right when she stepped onto the ground of Australia.

“Woahhhh~ This is the best!”

She dragged her luggage over, into the sandy beach, with much difficulty since the roller wouldn’t work on sandy ground.

Nonetheless, she managed to drag it over to the beach.

“WOOOAHHHH~~~~”

Jiyeon did a stretch right in front of the water and beamed widely at the sunlight which was hitting her body. “THIS IS THE BEST!”

Nobody would care about her since they were enjoying their own vacation too.

Jiyeon dragged her luggage out of the sandy beach and walked down the long rows of motels. There was a long row of motels, built side by side, right in front of the beach.

Of course, she did some research about them so she went to the most famous motel first.

“Hello! Welcome!”

Jiyeon smiled at their hostility and moved over to the counter, “Erm… Hello…”

“Hi there. I’m sorry to say that our rooms are full tonight!”

Jiyeon raised a brow since she caught nothing. “Erm… I…”

“Sorry.” The lady smiled as she realized she couldn’t speak English. “Room. No! No room!”

Jiyeon got that at once since the lady was showing her with her hand signals too. “Ahhh~ no room…” Jiyeon bowed slightly and took her luggage out with her.

“Now to the next motel. Don’t give up, Jiyeon-ah. There’s no giving up in your dictionary! It’s only the first motel!”

Jiyeon moved over to the next motel she researched again.

“Hello! Welcome to our motel!”

Jiyeon did the same thing. She moved over to the counter and smiled at her, “Hello!”

“Sorry guest. No room left for tonight!”

Jiyeon frowned sadly when she caught the important words. “No room?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter