Chapter Five

The Ridiculous Rich Kid She Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you always this clumsy? Thank goodness it’s dark now and nobody could see this luggage here.”

Jiyeon glared at Myungsoo hardly with an obvious pout on her face, “Says the one who dragged me all of the sudden.”

“Ahem.” Myungsoo turned red in embarrassment and took her luggage over, “Let’s go now.”

She ran up to his side and tugged onto his sleeves, like a kid, which amused him again. This was the first time he saw such cute actions from a teenager, and yet they didn’t look so disgusting.

She was the first.

“How old are you?”

“19…”

“Oh…”

“Why?”

Myungsoo smirked and turned his head to face her, “I thought you’re 9.”

“Why?”

He held his hand up high, and waved her hands about, “Only a kid would do this.”

Jiyeon let go at once and frowned sadly, “I was just afraid… those baddies…”

*My fault.* Myungsoo knew at once that was his fault. If he didn’t play this act out, she wouldn’t be scared in a whole new country.

“They’re long gone.” Myungsoo took her hand and held it tightly in his, “Feel safer now? Just have to hold onto me.”

However, Jiyeon was far feeling than safe. She was shocked, surprised, and even confused. “I… Erm… You…”

“It’s okay. Just follow me.” Myungsoo smiled and pulled her closer to him, “We shall get over to my house quickly. It’s getting dark and there will be wild dogs running about.”

“Wild… dogs…?”

“Yes.”

Jiyeon shifted closer to him and grabbed his arm with her free hands, “It’s a bad decision to come here…”

Myungsoo did a victory dance in his mind and grinned inwardly to himself. *Such a naïve and cute kid you are, Park Jiyeon.*

And in no time, they reached his house.

“Here we are! My h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter