allkpop~Member #1

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
YG's new girl group is finally confirmed and to be called #Hashtag + reveal one member
November 5, 2015 @ 9:19 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by BananaNana
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
3455
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

After denying it for months on end and with teasing, YG Entertainment confirm the new girl group is upcoming and will be called #Hashtag!

SEE ALSO: YG Entertainment still continue for which seems to be a new girl group

The agency revealed the photo above and confirm the five member girl group to debut soon (mostly likely next year) as named #Hashtag. The name coming from people and fans looking up their name through hashtags and getting their name known. But compared to the photo previous shown, you can see all the girls faces in this one and with a different style. 

But that is not all as YG Entertainment revealed a member today! She is very young and will be the maknae; meet Kwak Yu Na or N-Yu (pronnounced like "New") and is 16 years old (Korean age). She is mostly known for being friends with 'Unpretty Rapstar 2' contestant and YG trainee Moon Suah. N-Yu is also close to other YG trainees such as Park Seoyoung, Im Sooah, Kim Joonkyu, and Choi Raesong. Many predebut photos of the trainees have been brought up after Moon Suah joined 'Unpretty Rapstar 2'. She has trained under YG Entertainment for 4 years.

N-Yu is reportedly going to be going to Seoul School Of Performing Arts, where many idols go to high school!

But onto another thing that is making N-Yu famous, she is the younger sister of Aron from NU'EST. That's right, there is a another famous sibling idol duo from YG Entertainment, right after Sandara Park and Thunder. N-Yu was reported to be seen with Aron and the other NU'EST members in the past and was in a scandal at the time. But this time N-Yu is coming fresh as a member of #Hashtag and will show her skills.

Look forward to N-Yu as a member of #Hashtag and we'll wait for the other members of the group!

1725668895.jpg 1725667876.jpg

Birth Name: Kwak Yu Na
Stage Name: N-Yu
Position: Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae

Birth Date: June 24, 2000
Age: 15(International) & 16(Korean)
Birth Town: Los Angeles, California, USA
Home Town: Los Angeles, California, USA
Ethnicity: Korean
Language(s): English(Native) & Korean(Fluent)
Height: 170cm or 5'5"
Weight: 45kg or 99lbs
Twitter: @hashn_yu
Instagram: @you_and_me

TAGS
YG Entertainment
#Hashtag
N-Yu
Kwak Yu Na