Chapter 6: 'We're Here!' Debut Concert [March 21, 2016]

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Today was #Hashtag's debut concert and they were nervous since they were going to meet their fans for the first time through this concert. And it was so close as the girls were in their waiting room and only a few moments away from performing live. Each member was doing their own thing to prepare and calm themselves before going onstage. But what the girls feel more reassured was that the YG Family came to visit them! Like iKON, Dara, Jinusean, Tablo, Akdong Musician, Big Bang, and even Yang Hyun Suk himself! But that wasn't all as Hana's cousin Onew from SHINee came, as well as N-Yu's older brother Aron from NU'EST. Another special guest was Sungmin from SPEED (as he is dating Hyunji, but the public doesn't know yet, only the YG Family knows). Another dating in #Hashtag is Ahri and Donghyuk from iKON, but only the members of #Hashtag and iKON know about their relationship.

The YG Family was expected by #Hashtag, but the idols outside shocked the members, mostly for Hana and N-Yu since their family came to visit them.

The first to come though was the YG Family. #Hashtag of course bowed to their sunbaenims, but they made sure #Hashtag was comfortable, especially Dara. Dara hugged all the girls and with big smiles saying, "You girls are going to do great! I just know it!" 

Hyunji bowed before she was hugged and said, "Thank you Dara sunbaenim." Dara waved her hands in protest, "Its okay to call me unnie. You don't have to be so polite with me. Unnie is just fine." Sey rubbed her head and said, "That could take a while to get used to. I mean your big sunbaes."

Hana went up to Onew right away and hugged him. Onew giggled and said, "My cousin's all grown up already, debuting in her own group." Hana laughed and said, "And your getting older to oppa, already turning 28 years old (Korean age) this year." Onew pinched her cheeks slightly and said, "Don't talk about age with me." everyone laughed at their quarrel. 

Hyunji and Sungmin were having just hugging and enjoying each other's company after a long time. Ahri and Donghyuk couldn't anything but hugged, which they enjoyed better than nothing. And while the YG Family was talking together, N-Yu was really waiting and hoping for one person to come (Aron didn't arrive yet). She actually thought he wouldn't come since he was a idol as well and could be busy, but a knock on the door changed her frown into a smile as a staff member let that person in. 

Aron entered with flowers and the YG Family smiled at his entrance. N-Yu covered in surprise and ran to hug her brother, she was also crying. Aron hugged N-Yu real tight as its been a few months since they've seen each other at all. He then let go to look at N-Yu and said, "Its been so long dongsaeng and here you go." handling the flowers to N-Yu. N-Yu wiped her tears and said, "Thank you oppa." Aron smiled and said, "Your welcome Yuna-ah." using N-Yu's birth name. Then Aron turned to the YG Family and bowed to them politely as most were sunbaes, besides iKON. But the heartwarming moments were cut short as #Hashtag was due onstage, so they all gathered in a big circle and did a big, "Fighting!" before #Hashtag was sent on standby. And then their debut concert 'We're Here!' started with a bang!

'Red Light'

'Huff N Puff'

[SOLO] 'Sorry' (Sey)

'Worth It' (Dance Cover)

Right in beginning, left to right
Sey, Ahri, Hana, Hyunji, N-Yu
Guy is Jinhwan from iKON

'Younce' + '7/11' (Dance Cover)

Right in beginning, left to right (for both videos)

Ahri, Hyunji, Hana, Sey, N-Yu

[SOLO] 'Coco' (Hana)

'Automatic'

After performing 'Automatic' they took a break time and a time to bond with their fans. They got in line and introduced themselves, "Hello we are #Hashtag!". The fans in the stadium cheered very loud and the girls couldn't be happier. Hyunji was breathing a little heavy after the dances but managed to introduce herself, "Hello, I'm #Hashtag's leader and main rapper Hyunji." she bowed and the fans cheered. Sey went next as she bowed she said, "Hello I am Sey, the main vocal." fans cheered again. Hana bowed next and said, "Hello, I'm #Hashtag's main dancer, lead vocal, and rapper." she had a smile after fans cheered for her. Ahri went next and bowed, "Hello I'm Ahri and I'm the vocalist of the group." she bowed again after fans cheered for her. And then lastly it was N-Yu who bowed and said, "Hello, I'm N-Yu, then lead dancer and maknae of #Hashtag." she bowed again. The fans kept cheering for #Hashtag.

Hyunji started to say something after the fans cheering died down, "We are thankful for our already fans and we couldn't be more grateful that you guys made this stadium a full house. So we want to thank you guys once again." that's when #Hashtag bowed once again as a group. The fans of course cheered for #Hashtag. Hyunji then said, "And since is the first time we are seeing you as our fans formally we want to bring a few if you up to meet and greet us in person. So each one of us will bring up one of you." the fans cheered to be picked.

The girls started to look for their "number one" fan through the crowd. The first member to pick a fan was Hana who held the hand of a male fan and guided him to the center of the stage, he was shy of course but looked very handsome. They all picked a male fan and when Sey picked hers she looked at N-Yu, but N-Yu still didn't pick a fan. Sey spoke in her microphone, "N-Yu-ah hurry hurry." N-Yu didn't bother to reply to Sey but just kept looking for her fan. N-Yu then pointed to another male fan and went to the end of the stage to hold his hand and bring him to the center of the stage like the others, the fans cheered with jealously and excitement. The boys on the stage were nervous but were excited to be picked. Here are the "looks" of the male fans.

Sey | Hyunji | Hana | Ahri | N-Yu

Hana smiled at her male fan and said, "Handsome isn't he?" the fans said yes, while the male fan was shy and hid his face. Ahri hit Hana lightly and said, "Stop teasing our fans Hana."

Hana pointed at Ahri and said, "I'm not teasing, I'm complementing our fan that he's handsome." Hyunji then spoke, "Now we have a surprise for the fans we picked. We want to sing a song to our fans." the fans cheered. Sey then said, "We actually want to perform APRIL sunbaenim's song 'Muah!' for our fans that will be seated in the circle today. But first I think we want to do introductions of our fans."

Sey then said to her fan, "Can I ask what your name is and age if you don't mind?" the fan nodded and said, "My name is Park Min Hyuk and I'm 20 years old." Sey and the others looked surprised. Hana said, "Oh Sey unnie is a noona?" the fan nodded. Sey smiled and stood on her toes to pat the fan's head and said, "Oh! My dongsaeng." the fans couldn't control themselves and even the fan bowed his head in shyness. Next was Hyunji's fan and Hyunji asked the same question to her fan and he said, "My name is Kim Jong Hyun and I'm also 20 years old." Hyunji smiled, "Friend!" the fan nodded. 

Ahri was next in line and her fan said, "My name is Kim Kyu Min and I'm 17 years old." Sey laughed and said, "Your a noona to Ahri-ah." Ahri didn't care and said to Sey, "So? I have a dongsaeng who I can care for in the future." the fans also went crazy on that line.

Hana was up next and her fan said, "My name is Oh Min Hyun and I'm 23 years old." Hana smiled at having a oppa, "Oh Minhyun oppa!" Minhyun bowed his head as Hana smiled with glee. And lastly was N-Yu's fan who said, "My name is Kim Soo Hyun and I'm 14 years old." N-Yu also also had a friend like Hyunji and said, "Oh unnies! I have a friend to!" she shaked hands with Soohyun as a friend.

After her introduction Hyunji said, "Now we'll perform 'Muah!' for our fans!" the fans cheered as the #Hashtag members guided their fans to chairs and started to dance and sing around them performing 'Muah!'.

'Muah!'

After their performance directly in front of their male fans, the fans were escorted off the stage so #Hashtag could continue their performance. And they started right away with 'My First Love'.

'My First Love'

[SOLO] 'Roll Deep' (Hyunji ft. Bobby)

[SOLO] 'Slow Motion' (Ahri ft. Donghyuk)

'Cut It Out' 

Sey→​Gayoon
Hyunji→​HyunA
Hana→​Jiyoon
Ahri→Jihyun
N-Yu→Sohyun

[SOLO] 'Almost' (N-Yu)

'Dumb Dumb'

After 'Dumb Dumb' was finished they felt relief wave down on them. The fans loved the girls performances and cheered for them. The #Hashtag members all got in a line and bowed. The fans got up and cheered, and since #Hashtag don't have an official light stick, the fans waved other YG artists light sticks.

By then the girls were in tears and hugging each other. Hyunji was wiping her tears and said, "We want to thank you guys for coming out on our debut concert. This dream for all of us is finally coming true and can't thank you guys, as our fans enough. Our debut is tomorrow so I hope you'll be coming or watching us. Please give us many support in the future!" she bowed politely and the fans of course cheered. 

Sey was next and said, "I think for all five of us, debuting has been a long time dream and we hope we can go many years as #Hashtag and to have you guys as our fans. Please keep supporting!" she bowed. Ahri then went next saying, "For me, debuting with my members has been something that's been a long waiting dream. I think I wouldn't be anywhere else even if I had a better choice for me. Debuting as #Hashtag and having fans like you guys is something I wouldn't trade. I hope you can give us many support in the future. Fighting!" 

Next was N-Yu who was still flood in tears said, "I never thought I would debut this young and into a wonderful group like this and with wonderful fans. I hope I can be with #Hashtag in the very, very long future. Fighting!" then lastly was Hana. Hana was done with her tears but still felt them coming and said, "Oh..Oh... I want to thank you as fans for supporting us even before we debuted and became known to the public. It hasn't really started but I had an amazing start of my journey as a #Hashtag member. I hope there can be many more days. Thank you." she bowed and the fans cheered to help support #Hashtag.

Then #Hashtag ended their debut concert by holding hands and bowed once again to their fans. Once they got backstage, their sunbaes and family congratulated them. All was left official for #Hashtag was their debut stage tomorrow.