Chapter 25: Uncertain

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

As many people say, there is a reason for everything. And for #Hashtag's subunit, Odd Eye Circle there was that reason. #Hashtag and YG Entertainment never meant to debut a subunit, but with the issues within the group has become unsolveable, the company decided to debut a subunit to delay a complete descision. Here is the story of why.

*****

Three of the girls (excluding Sey and Ahri) were practicing. Ahri had a good reason as she was at the doctor's to check her condition as it wasn't feeling the best. But with their oldest unnie Sey, it was hard to say because she never showed up or hasn't been in contact with anyone, which is still causing concern within the group and agency. This has been happening since the end of April, slowly, where Sey of course showed up to pratice but then then didn't, and final no contact or showing up at the dorm. This concerned the staff because this means the one step towards a group comeback was impossible.

Hyunji, Hana, and N-Yu were practicing their subunit song when Ahri and their Manager Oppa entered to guide her in to sit down on the couch in the practice room before leaving and saying, "Stay here girls until I return." they just nodded and he closed the door to leave. 

Hyunji took her leadership role and asked, "So Ahri-ah, you okay?" Ahri nodded, she left her head down for a bit until she lifted it up and said, "I haven't been truthful to all you girls in the past months." 

Hana looked confused, "What do you mean Ahri? That you haven't been honest?" N-Yu agreed, "I mean your here in front of us unnie. You know unlike Sey unnie." though N-Yu tried to not sound bitter, it was hard not to be considering the circumstances. Ahri sighed again while she rubbed her arms up and down in nervousness, "Well I have known for months but never really thought about it, but I have anoreixa." that's all she said as the three other girls took that to process in their heads. Instead of yelling at her, Hyunji took a breath in and said, "That's why you became so skinny despite eating and working out." Ahri nodded. N-Yu then asked, "Does your appa know?"

Ahri nodded, "He will. Manager Oppa went to go and tell him. That's why you three are promoting as a subunit. I figured something health wise was the problem so I didn't want to bring the group or subunit down if I was apart of it." they all nodded in understanding.

*****

After a short while the girls were called in by staff and YG himself to discuss the future. A female staff started the conversation, "Well first off Hyunji, Hana, and N-Yu; your subunit debut is going on as planned. While Ahri herself will rest for health issues for the time being until further notice." YG didn't express much, but the members knew he was concerned for Ahri's health moreover and had a grim face.

The female staff went on, "As for Sey, it seems she has been in contact with her parents as we got in touch with them but they don't know where she is at the moment. But we won't notify the public of any of this news unless it breaks out to the public or deemed necessary." the girls nodded. "We don't know what is really going on with Sey, but if you girls get in contact with her or if she contacts you please let us know, as if we get a call from her. We need to settle this matter as soon as possible before the public finds out." 

Hyunji nodded, "We understand completly." they bowed and left to practice some more. Wondering where Sey was and if Ahri would ever recover.

AN: A actually update~