allkpop~Member #2

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
YG reveal the second member of #Hashtag + reveal album plans and debut
November 15, 2015 @ 9:19 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by BananaNana
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
2333
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

It seems YG Entertainment is really ready to show their new girl group after 2NE1 named #Hashtag and now the agency revealed the second member of the group named Hana!

SEE ALSO: YG's new girl group is finally confirmed and to be called #Hashtag + reveal one member

After first member N-Yu was revealed YG released the second member of the group name Lee Ha Na or just Hana for short. Hana was born on January 16, 1998 and will the main dancer, lead vocalist, and rapper of the group. She is also known for modeling for 'Vogue' as well as appearing in a kimichi CF eariler this year. Also another thing that is surprising to fans is that she was a former SM Entertainment and trained under them for 7 years before transferring over to YG Entertainment and trained for another 2 years and was supposed to debut under a girl group under SM (before Red Velvet) but plans were cut short.

Hana is the cousin to SHINee's Onew! That's right, we have another family relationship with #Hashtag after N-Yu and Aron. It was reported that Onew and Hana trained together until Onew debuted with SHINee and Hana left SM Entertainment but have a strong bond according to YG Entertainment. Also Hana is going to high school at Youngpa Girl's High School, unlike N-Yu who will be attending Seoul School Of Performing Arts next year when she is a high school student.

But besides Hana being revealed to the public, YG also revealed album plans for #Hashtag. It was revealed that all five #Hashtag members took part in writing and composing some songs in their debut album and the group's expected debut should be early next year. But with YG's way of pushing back things, the girls debut could be pushed back even more. Also we may not have to wait long as YG also confirmed that once all members are revealed, fans can see the members in a pre-release MV!

1725668895.jpg 1725667876.jpg

Birth Name: Lee Ha Na
Stage Name: Hana
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Rapper

Birth Date: January 16, 1998
Age: 17(International) & 19(Korean)
Birth Town: Busan, South Korea
Home Town: Seoul, South Korea
Ethnicity: Korean
Language(s): Korean(Native) & English(Fluent)
Height: 166cm or 5'4"
Weight: 51kg or 112lbs
Twitter: -
Instagram: -

TAGS
YG Entertainment
#Hashtag
Hana
Lee Ha Na