allkpop~'High Cut' Photoshoot

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
#Hashtag do their first group photoshoot before debut with 'High Cut' 
February 17, 2016 @ 10:34 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by BananaNana
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
2444
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

#Hashtag, YG Entertainment's upcoming new girl group has featured in a photoshoot even before their debut!

SEE ALSO: YG says that #Hashtag is to debut in March

The five girls of #Hashtag did a photoshoot with 'High Cut' and show their tough sides and showed they will be a group not to mess with when they debut. The girls showed their professional sides and even maknae N-Yu has abs to show! During this photoshot the director said despite the long hours and the #Hashtag's first photoshoot, the girls had high energy and even gave suggestions. Also they did a little interview for 'High Cut'.

Q1. How does it feel to debut?

Hyunji, "At first we couldn't believe us five were choosen to be the new girl group [YG Entertainment]. All five of us have trained together for quite some time so being picked was a honor and we hope people will love our upcoming debut."

Q2. Since releasing 'Red Light' and 'My First Love', what kind of reactions have you seen?

Hana, "When I walk the streets and I hear our two songs, its nice to see people dancing and/or singing to our songs. It shows they care and are supporting us, which makes it feel good. And we all worked on these two songs together so it feels good to see the results we've gotten."

Q3. Has there been any pressure preparing for debut?

Sey, "Yes of course. Since we wanted to give the fan the best album we could we all took part in production. Whenever it was writing lyrics, the fashion, or even our music video concept we gave our suggestions and our staff made sure they could include those [#Hashtag's] ideas into our debut album."

Q4. Ahri, you were adopted by Yang Hyun Suk himself. Have people treated you differently?

Ahri, "Yes in some cases but I've told my sunbaes, hoobaes, and friends that I would like to be treated the same as everyone else and that my family status shouldn't matter. I hope the fans and even netizens can do the same as I am the same as the members [#Hashtag]. A person debuting and threiving for my dream."

Q5. N-Yu, you trained at a young age, but your brother (Aron) debuted before you and trained less. Did you feel like giving up at all?

N-Yu, "No I didn't feel like giving up because that only meant I needed to train harder in order to catch up with my brother. I wasn't jelous either because sometimes I would go to my brother's events if I wasn't busy training and learn from NU'EST [oppas] because I am young and a lot to learn still. So since I'm debuting now I hope I can meet my brother and promote at the same time."

Sey→Luna
Hyunji→Amber
Hana→Victoria
Ahri→Sulli
N-Yu→Krystal

TAGS
'HIgh Cut'
#Hashtag
First Group Photoshoot
Magazine