allkpop~'CeCi' Photoshoot

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
#Hashtag featured in Korean and Thai versions of 'CeCi' magazine
April 11, 2016 @ 10:34 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by BananaNana
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
6342
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

YG Entertainment's rookie girl group #Hashtag has featured in another magazine, but in both Korea and in Thailand for 'CeCi'!

SEE ALSO: #Hashtag release their debut album 'Here We Come!' + MV for 'Dumb Dumb'

#Hashtag look like they had fun during this photoshoot despite their busy schdules and showed all smiles. And this isn't the girls first group photoshoot together so they showed great chemistry together as a group. They also had a little interview during their 'CeCi' photoshoot.

Q1. #Hashtag is almost a month old, how does it feel?

Ahri, "It feels like it went by really fast. First we were preparing for our debut, then our reality show, then we debuted, and now almost a month went by. I think all of us agree that time went by really fast and sooner then people think we'll be celebrating a year."

Q2. #Hashtag is becoming a group known for making their own music and concepts. Even being referred as the female Seventeen, how do you feel about that?

Hyunji, "We are glad we are getting recogzined as a group that is self-composed group and to be compared to Seventeen [sunbaenims] is a honor because we listen to their music and advice they give fellow [hoobaes]. We hope the songs we write and the future concepts we do, our fans will love."

Q3. Have your sunbaes [YG Entertainment] given any advice for you girls before and after debut?

Sey, "Yes all our sunbaes gave each of us words of advice depending on what each of us needed and it really helped us. We were glad they opened up to us as it was hard as all of them are very big sunabes, but we will conitue on the advice we each got."

Q4. Who do you want to get close with besides artists under YG Entertainment?

N-Yu, "I think we have a certain group that we admire, but besides our sunbaes [YG] I think we want to get close to Girls' Generation [sunabenims] and BTS [sunbaenims]."

Q5. N-Yu, your teaser image with your back exposed. How did fans react?

N-Yu, "I was embarassed (of that picture) but according to the members I had the back for it."

Hyunji, "We were surprised how well it turned as well as our fans reactions because they thought it was one of the other members back's and not our maknae. But everyone is saying she looked good in the image."

Q6. What do you want #Hashtag to be known as?

Hana, "I think all of us want #Hashtag to be known as a group that can write their own lyrics and make their own music. As well as a gorup that can produce their own album in every possible way."

TAGS
'CeCi'
#Hashtag
Thai
'Dumb Dumb'