Chapter 20: Second Win [September 2, 2017]

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

'Inkigayo' [Win]

'SNL Korea'

After recording for 'SNL Korea', the girls were talking about the recording itself. Hana was complimenting her acting, "I think I could do gag later on if I wanted to. Maybe even go on 'Gag Concert'?" she put hard thinking into it. Sey giggled, "I can see you doing that Hana. You, Yeonha (Ahri), and Yuna (N-Yu) were pretty good." she patted all three on the head softly. Ahri looked at Sey after she patted her head and said, "What do you mean unnie? You looked y you know." Sey almost chocked on the water she drank as soon as Ahri said that. N-Yu agreed, 'Sey unnie you were y." Sey cleared as Hyunji caught up with the rest of the girls after talking with their Manager Oppa, "I've never seen Sey unnie look good in a black dress before."

Sey tried to stop her face from turning red, "Well Hyunji you're girlfriend material. Though you already have Sungmin." it was Hyunji's turn to blush as she looked away from Sey, who laughed a little. The younger members laughed a little to at their leader's blushing.  Hana went to hug Hyunji, "And the boys know it! They can't get our leader unnie anytime soon." Hyunji smiled amd hugged Hana back.