Chapter 3: '#Hashtag One Fine Day' - Episode 2 [February 1, 2016]

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

The day after Hana's birthday and the ending of filming the first episode the girls woke up for day two.

****

The second episode started with one of the female staff entering the unnie line room (Sey & Hyunji) and showed the first ever sleeping images of #Hashtag.

Sey | Hyunji

Very peaceful sleepers~
But its time for the wakeup call!

The clock read 9:23am, so then the female staff nudged Hyunji to wake up and at first she noticed the camera, but then covered herself with her sheets. The female staff whispered, "You have to wake up. You girls have to leave soon, so you have to wake up the other members." Hyunji looked at the female staff and got up. She rubbed her hair but covered her face at the camera that was still there and said, "Hello everyone I may not look like it but I'm Hyunji and I just got a mission to wake up the other members so I guess I'll start with Sey unnie." the camera turned to Sey. 

Hyunji is up! How about Sey?

Sey was lying on her face and looked peaceful.

She looks peaceful and beautiful~

Hyunji looked at Sey and then at the camera saying, "Sey unnie is a little scary when you try and bother her. Me and the other members before and learned the hard way what happened." the male staff holding the camera asked her what Sey does. And Hyunji said, "She can hit and will hit us whatever is closet to her."

Sounds scary 0_0!

But Hyunji got up and went to Sey's side and poked her gently and saying, "Sey unnie we have to get up and go wake up the dongsaengs." but Sey didn't move. Hyunji sighed and took desperate measures by jumping on Sey, and of course Sey was surprised and her eyes opened wide. She shouted, "What? Why?"

Sey's up! And now onto the dongsaengs of #Hashtag!

Hyunji got off Sey and said, "Unnie we have to wake up the others and then we have to leave so let's go wake them up." Sey sighed but got up and followed Hyunji to the dongsaeng line room. Hyunji looked at the camera and said, "The dongsaengs sleep well, but their easier to wake up then Sey unnie." she looked at Sey following her. Sey looked at Hyunji and said, "They can give a hard time of getting up, though they listen to us and our Manager Oppa."

They did got to the room and got the key from their Manager Oppa and entered the room where Hana and Ahri were sharing a bed while N-Yu had her own bed.

Ahri | Hana | N-Yu

Hyunji grabbed Sey by her arm and whispered, "Who are we waking up first?" Sey looked at pointed to N-Yu.

Maknae is next!

Sey went over to N-Yu and started to whisper for her to wake up. At first N-Yu was saying things but the audio couldn't pick up, but she did wake up and rubbed her eyes. 

N-Yu was up and very easy!

Sey patted N-Yu's back and said, "We have to wake up Hana and Ahri so let's go, do your stuff." N-Yu suddenly smiled, like a evil maknae smile.

What is N-Yu planning??

N-Yu got up, wide awake and then jumped on the bed Hana and Ahri was on. Hana and Ahri were waking up but N-Yu kept jumping on the bed and said, "Unnies wake up!" she kept jumping. Hana got upset, "Aish!" she tried to whack N-Yu with a pillow but missed. Ahri was on her stomach and wasn't getting up.

N-Yu is the evil maknae of #Hashtag for sure!

Hyunji clapped her hands, "Come on kids let's get ready for our first full day in Jeju." she pulled Hana completely up while moving onto Ahri. Sey came over to to help Hyunji wake up Ahri, N-Yu was hugging Hana (mostly for forgiveness). Sey poked Ahri, "Come on Ahri let's get up." Ahri did but wasn't full up yet.

Everyone is up now:)

The girls then went on there way to get ready.

****

After a while everyone in #Hashtag was outside their hotel and ready to start the day. Of course the clothes are important!

Ahri | Hyunji | Sey | Hana | N-Yu

Hyunji started it off, "Yes we are here at Jeju Island and our second day. What are we going to do today?" she looked at the other members and they all shouted, "Black pork!"

#Hashtag members love pork! XD

Hyunji, "And?"

Hana shouted, "Fishing!" the girls clapped. Hyunji, "Let's get going!" the girls ran despite the cold and into the rental car they got yesterday. They sat in the same seat order as usual and headed to the 'Black Pork Market'.

Black Pork Market
Jeju Island is known for their black pork and it is quite famous
A food for anyone to try~

When the girls got there they were all excited and entered one of the shops. They were polite and bowed to the staff and sat down.

When they sat down they got all excited and N-Yu looked around, "I'm so hungry unnies and it smells so good." the other members agreed. Hana rubbed her hands, "It better hurry." 

Hyunji smiled, "Let's be patient." but it wasn't to long till the pork came and on my it looked good!

Looks so delicious!!

All the girls eyes widen at the pork and of course they were going to cook it right away! And let's just say the girls didn't talk a whole lot while eating and staring at the pork (kind of like these gifs).

Are they female idols?

After eating black pork the girls were heading to the port to go fishing and they were excited to fish for the first time.

Hana was skipping around close to the boats, "Fish. Fish. Fish." she kept saying that. N-Yu followed shortly behind and was all giggles, "Fish here we come!"

Let's say their fishing trip went something along these days.

Sey→Ken
​Hyunji→N
​Hana→​Ravi
​Ahri→Hongbin
​N-Yu→Hyuk

They enjoyed their fishing trip, but they had to head back to the hotel.

It was getting dark really fast so the members were going to end the episode outside their hotel since they wanted to end it before they shower and become makeup less. Hyunji said, "We ended out first full day in Jeju Island, but we have many more to go. I think we will have fun tomorrow." she then waved bye. The others excidently waved bye and with Hana coming up to the camera and getting all excited, "See you viewers tomorrow!" she then caught up with her unnies after Sey was calling her.