Chapter 14: Japan Fan Meetings [May 9, 2016 - May 12, 2016]

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Today was day one of their Japan fan meetings and they were excited and nervous at the same time. Because even at the airport the girls got a big welcome! Which surprised all of them, but that showed that #Hashtag's popularity was stable in Japan. They hoped they could give the expectations to the fans in Japan. But now they were prepping for day one and practicing their Japanese.

Sey was warming up her voice, "Ah! Ah!"

Ahri looked at Sey and said, "Sey unnie don't overstrain yourself, we still have other fan meetings to attend and we can't risk you to lose your voice." Sey came over and rubbed Hana's hair, "Don't worry Ahri-ah. I won't overdue it, but I got to open up my vocal cords since they're not woken up yet." she started to do it again, but more quietly.

Hyunji smiled from the side as she adjusted N-Yu's microphone. N-Yu looked at Hyunji and asked, "Unnie?" Hyunji looked at N-Yu, "Yes N-Yu, what is it?"

N-Yu looked at Hyunji and asked, "Well Hyunji unnie... she didn't know how to words her question. Hyunji looked at N-Yu and said, "If your nervous about being in a different country then don't be. You'll do fine." N-Yu sighed and shook her head saying, "I don't know, its just that moving to Korea was big for me since I was never born there and was born in America. So moving to Korea for me was hard and coming here to promote in Japan is another big step. I guess you can say I am nervous unnie. I don't know how to control this nervousness. Its worse than our debut and our concert."

Hyunji put a hand on N-Yu's shoulder and said, "But this time your not alone remember? You have us unnies to help you out." she smiled at the end. N-Yu put a tiny smiled and nodded. 

Ahri came over and asked, "That's not all is it?" the other members looked. N-Yu shook her head, "Its about Hana unnie..."

The other members knew and felt the empty space to without Hana and just the four of them. But they all knew that Hana's family needed her and Hana needed some space and without the life of an idol to mourn. Hyunji came over and put a hand on N-Yu's shoulder and said, "Let's concentrate on doing our best so when Hana sees videos of the fan meeting she won't have to worry okay?"

N-Yu nodded and wiped the little tears that came.

They performed some of their songs while interacting with their fans.

'Huff N Puff'

Sey takes Hana's parts

'Dumb Dumb'

Sey takes Hana's parts

'Come Back Home'

Sey→​Park Bom
Hyunji→CL
Ahri→Minzy
N-Yu→Dara

'Red Light'