Chapter 7: Debut With 'Dumb Dumb' [March 22, 2016]

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Today is their debut day and it was nerve wrecking as their debut concert yesterday. But they were keeping confident about debuting with a good stage because they were also nominated on 'The Show'! #Hashtag couldn't believe it themselves that they were nominated.

They were all prepping before going on for rehearsal. N-Yu was pumped up and said, "This is exciting unnies! I kind of hope we do win. Does that sound overconfident?"

Hana shook her head and said, "I don't think so. I kind of want to win too. I mean on our debut stage! That'll be like WINNER sunbaenims and iKON sunbaenims. Show the world the YG power!" Sey giggled at Hana. Hana looked at Sey and asked, "Wah Sey unnie?"

Sey waved her hand and said, "Nothing, nothing at all." Hana went to up Sey and said, "I mean we do have the YG power right? We are debuting under YG Entertainment." Sey nodded and looked at Hana, "Don't worry, just be yourself. This suits you." Hana smiled. Ahri didn't watch from to far away as she was texting Donghyuk about going onstage soon. 

Hyunji then got up as the staff member called them for rehearsal and said, "Let's go girls!"

For All 'Dumb Dumb' Promotions

Sey→Wendy
Hyunji→​Irene
Hana→​Seulgi
​Ahri→Joy
N-Yu→Yeri

[DEBUT] 'Dumb Dumb' [The Show']

Backstage

Win