allkpop~[BREAKING] Drama Within?

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
[BREAKING] Drama brewing within #Hashtag?
July 6, 2018 @ 2:23 am
zdVJmyT.png
by BananaNana
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
2423
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

There are reports that one of YG's girl group's, #Hashtag has drama within the group.

SEE ALSO: Odd Eye Circle release music video for 'Girl Front'

This first started spreading after the oldest member Sey posted this on social media, "Sometimes I feel so alone and left out. Is something wrong with me? With others around me? I believe the trust is gone even if you want to believe that some friendships will go on forever and nothing can break it. But there is always a tomorrow and even a today where something can change in a instant. I suppose that has happened to me and around me. I don't know what to do anymore."

There has been no input from YG, more so just because #Hashtag's first subunit just debuted this past week and this may cause promotions to stop.

[UPDATE] YG Entertainment has responded with this statement,

"    This is YG Entertainment to announce that Sey's outbrust on social media was not known. We also want to confirm that Sey was out of contact since the end of April and we tried to solve this problem, but she made #Hashtag unable to have a group comeback because of her absence for unknown reasons we still need to confirm from her. This is one of the reasons that #Hashtag's has been delayed as long it has been and we want to aplogize to the fans for this upset. 
      We also want to address the surprising news about Ahri and her health. It's true that recently Ahri was diagnosied with anorexia and is currently right now on hiatus and focusing on her health. Currently we can't say how long Ahri will be on hiatus but all we can ask is to keep pray's for Ahri as she recovers to her full best so she rejoin the group once again.
       So to the fans we apogize fully once again for not fully updating news on #Hashtag, but we wanted to see if could solve the problems without big problems interuppting but it seems that this was not a choice on our part. We to finally say that if the persist problem of unable to contact Sey contuines we will take to extreme measures to end her contract because of her affecting the group as a whole. Also #Hashtag's subunit, Odd Eye Circle are will not be contuing promotions because of the current events and are canceling variety and radio show apperances for right. Thank you for understanding."

Things seem to have esculated quickly for #Hashtag. 

 

TAGS

#Hashtag
Breaking
YG Entertainment