Chapter 4: '#Hashtag One Fine Day' - Episode 3 [February 4, 2016]

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Today was another fun filled day for the #Hashtag members. They were first heading to Kimnyoung Maze Park.

Welcome to Kimnyoung Maze Park!

The #Hashtag members gathered in front of the staff and cameras. They greeted the staff with smiles, excited for the next day. One of the female staff said, "Do you girls know where this is?" and everyone shouted, "Kimnyoung Maze Park!!!" they all clapped. Ahri looked at the maze's entrance and said, "What are we doing here?"

What are #Hashtag doing at this maze park?

N-Yu, "Will we have to complete the maze in a certain amount of time?" they all looked around but the staff member explained saying, "You girls will be divided into teams and have to get out of the maze as fast as you can. The team out the fastest will get a reward." all the girls eyes widen. Hana was very excited, "Can you explain what the prize is?" but the staff shook her head.

Sey looked a little worried but asked, "What about the teams? How are we divided?"

The same staff member said, "How your rooms are divided."

!!!!!

The dongsaeng line cheered (Hana, Ahri, and N-Yu) while the unnie line (Sey & Hyunji) had a dark cloud over them. N-Yu had her fists together, "We will defeat the unnie line!" 

Hyunji pointed at N-Yu and said, "Once we win N-Yu-ah you'll get it later." N-Yu didn't listen to Hyunji but cheered with Ahri and Hana. Even Hana agreed as she looked at Sey and Hyunji with a confident look, "We are determined unnies you have no idea!"

Sey looked back with a fierce glare, "You have no idea with us either Hana-yah." both teams started each other down.

Will they be okay??

It started with the unnie line who got to go in first. As soon as the staff member said, "Go!" both Sey and Hyunji entered the maze.

The Object of The #Hashtag Maze

1. It is the unnie line (Sey&Hyunji) vs the dongsaeng line (Hana, Ahri, and N-Yu)
2. The object of the game is get out of the maze first
3. There will be questions to answer along the way, choosing the right answer will lead you closer to the finish line. The wrong answer will lead you away from the finish line
4. The team that gets to the finish line first will get a reward at the end!

Both Sey and Hyunji were burning with passion to win to show their dongsaengs who rules. The first question came up and Sey read it, "

Q1. What is the debut song of WINNER?

A. 'Empty'
B. 'Love Is A Lie'

Correct Answer: A. 'Empty'

Hyunji jumped, "That's easy!" and both said, "'Empty." before going off to the right path. As soon as the unnie line passed the question the dongsaeng line were sent in and in no problem got the question right. The unne line then approached question number two and this time Hyunji read it, "

Q2. Who debuted first out of the three on the list?

A. miss A
B. Nine Muses
C. SISTAR

​Correct Answer: C. SISTAR; who debuted on June 3, 2010

Wrong Answers!: Nine Muses debuted on August 10, 2010
                             miss A debuted on July 1, 2010

Both Sey and Hyunji didn't have a clue who debuted first and started to talk through it. Sey scratched her head, "I have no clue, but I know they all debuted in 2010. Any clues Hyunji-ah?" 

Hyunji shook her head, "No clue unnie." but then they heard the sounds of their dongsaengs. But with N-Yu's voice shouting, "Were almost there!" Hyunji panicked and said, "Let's just choose one unnie before the dongsaeng line gets here!" Se nodded and agreed, "Which one though?!"

Hyunji looked and said, "Let's go with miss A sunbaenims!" Sey agreed since she didn't know the answer either. 

The unnie line took a wrong turn. Will they recover?

Onto the dongsaeng line who came. Ahri read the question and said, "I don't know girls."

The dongsaeng line is in stump to.

Hana looked at the options and said, "I think its between SISTAR sunbaenims and miss A sunbaenims." N-Yu looked at Hana and asked, "Why do you think those two unnie?"

Hana looked at the question again, "I don't know, instinct I guess."

And while the dongsaeng line was figuring out that question the unnie line was got to a dead end. Hyunji shouted, "AH! Sey unnie its not miss a sunbaenims! We have to go back!" Sey heard her and turned around. What the unnie didn't know was that the dongsaeng line was listening. 

N-Yu got excited, "Its not miss A sunbaenim unnies! Let's go with your instinct Hana unnie and pick SISTAR sunbaenims!" both Hana and Ahri agreed before going through the right path.

The dongsaeng line got a advantage thanks to Hyunji's shouting!

The dongsaeng was in the lead for now and moved onto question thee!

Q3. Out of the Big Bang singles listed, which single album sold the most in South Korea?

A. 'M'
B. 'A'
C. 'E'

That's what made the dongsaeng line freeze. They knew that their sunbaenims were one of the best K-Pop acts out there and selling albums would be no problem for them, but its to figure out what songs the fans like more than others. 

While they were trying to figure that out the unnie line was back at the second question and looked at the answers left. Hyunji read, "So its either Nine Muses sunbaenims or SISTAR sunbaenims."  Sey looked and knew this was a 50/50 chance, but the wrong answer could leave them losing.

Sey pointed to SISTAR, "Let's go with SISTAR sunbaenims and if were wrong let's run for the other one as fast as we can." Hyunji shrugged, "I couldn't agree." they headed off. They caught up with the dongsaeng line in no time who were trying to figure out the third question.

Sey scarred the dongsaengs and Hana was surprised, "Unnies you got here!"

Hyunji caught up, "Don't be surprised Hana!" Hana giggled.

The unnie line caught up with the dongsaeng line! Who will get this question right and get the advantage?

Both teams stare at the question with much thought and had to think this careful if to win the race!

The dongsaeng line huddled together, and N-Yu said, "I remember reading something recently unnie on Big Bang sunbaenims. I know that 'A' scored higher than 'E' in sales in South Korea, but I'm not sure about how 'M' did." Hana thought about it to, "Its a start N-Yu. So its between 'M' and A'."

During that Sey and Hyunji were discussing. Hyunji looked at the question, "Have any ideas unnie? I think its between 'M' or A', my opinion."

Both teams are thinking the same thing!

Sey scratched her head in frustration, "I don't know. I say lets pick one and go through it with determination!"

Hyunji nodded, "Let's go unnie! Fighting!" then they both decided on 'A'. As soon as Sey and Hyunji left the dongsaeng line panicked!

Ahri, "We have to pick one. Since the unnes took 'A', let's go opposite and choose 'M' instead." Hana and N-Yu agreed and took off.

Who will be the winner?

It was getting closer and closer on who would win the reward. The camera was showing the exit and was waiting for the first team. And then out in the distant was the dongsaeng line!

Hana cheered as she exited the maze, "We did it. We defeated the unnies!" she hugged Ahri and N-Yu who were happy as well. The unnie however took a u-turn and eventually figured their way out.

The dongsaeng line won!

Correct Answer: A. 'M' with 140,098 album sales

Wrong Answers!: B. 'A' with 100,000 album sales
                             C. 'E' with 107,252 album sales

After that run the members gathered and they all clapped for the dongsaeng win. 

Hana looked at the staff with hope and said, "What is our reward for winning?" a staff member held out a envelope on which N-Yu took and took a peek at it. She jumped a little in surprise.

What is in the envelope??

N-Yu took it out and in there was money! Everyone was surprised and gathered in a circle. Ahri looked and asked, "How much is that?" N-Yu counted and said, "70,000 won (about $60 US dollars)!"

Hyunji asked the staff, not really wanting to know what the money was to be used for but was also curious, "What are we doing?"

The staff member said, "The unnie line and dongsaeng line will compete in a cooking competition and serve it to the staff. The best dish wins for tonight."

Hyunji nodded and only saying, "Ah..."

The staff gave a envelope to Sey which had 50,000 won (about $43 US dollars). 

****

While they driving to the market to buy ingredients the members were talking with each other, but not about the food competition. 

Hyunji turned from her seat in front and said, "You dongsaengs knew a lot of things. I think it makes me and Sey unnie look bad for our sunbaenims."

Sey sighed and agreed, "What are going to do? The only thing we got right the first try was WINNER sunbaenims debut song. We might get in trouble PD-nim." Hana sat up, "To be honest unnies we really guessed on the last two as well. But we have to give it to N-Yu. She read on Big Bang sunbaenims album sales."

Ahri petted N-Yu's hair gently and said, "I agree with Hana. Of course WINNER sunbaenims debut song is easy and with the second question that was all about pure luck. But with Big Bang sunbaenims, N-Yu knew her stuff."

The brilliant maknae to?

N-Yu smiled brightly and said, "Don't make bets with me Sey unnie and Hyunji unnie." Sey looked at N-Yu with a serious look, "Let's bet on this cooking challenge then N-Yu-ah."

N-Yu looked at Hana and Ahri who agreed. A new bet was on to see which food the staff would like, the winner would be the other team's servant for the entire day.

How will this turn out?

****

They got to a local market in Jeju and that's when the teams divided once again.

The unnie line were walking along the market when Sey said, "How about pasta? Like a seafood pasta?" Hyunji liked that idea and said, "How about oysters or shrimp?" Sey liked Hyunji's idea as well and they started to plan.

It seems the unnie line knows what their cooking. How about the dongsaeng line?

Hana, Ahri, and N-Yu were also walking, but in a different part of the market. They were actual less confident then when they were in the maze.

Ahri looked around and said, "I think the unnies might have an advantage right?" Hana looked at Ahri and asked, "Why so Ahri? They may be older but doesn't mean they know how to cook. In my opinion the unnies are at the same level as us. None of us can cook really."

N-Yu agreed as they walked, "But for this cooking challenge and the bet we made with the unnies we have to do our best!"

Hana and Ahri looked at each other and all three shouted, "Fighting!"

And after some decisions the girls decided on braised mackerel.

Seafood Pasta vs Braised Mackerel. Who will win?

****

After shopping the girls were brought to a private kitchen in the hotel they were staying in. They separated into their teams where Hyunji started to MC, "Yes. We are here for the cook off of the unnie and dongsaeng line. The losing team will be be the servant of the other team for the entire day. I'm curious on what the dongsaeng line is cooking." she and Sey looked at them. Hana looked at the unnies and said, "Were making something traditional at that is braised mackerel and also something on the side which well reveal later."

That caught the unnies attention and Sey asked, "What is the extra thing?"

What else are the dongsaengs making??

Ahri peeked, "Its a surprise but will go well for what we are making." that made Sey and Hyunji curious. N-Yu was trying to look over at Sey's and Hyunji's ingredients and asked, "What about you unnies?"

Sey responded with, "A pasta. Unnies recipe." it got quiet because the dongsaengs knew that their unnies had no such thing as a "Unnie recipe." 

......

Sey then shook her hands and said, "Never mind, let's just cook!" the others laughed at Sey but started cooking. They spent about 45 minutes on cooking before presenting their dishes to the staff before tasting.

Unnie Line (Sey&Hyunji): Shrimp Pasta
Dongsaeng Line (Hana, Ahri, and N-Yu): Braised Mackerel with Radish
*And on the side Seasoned Dried Anchovies 



All the girls looked at each others food and they just wanted to eat the food themselves. Sey and Hyunji looked at the anchovies and asked, "Are those anchovies?"

N-Yu nodded and said, "I asked my mom for her recipe while we were at the market." 

Hyunji looked at N-Yu, "You cheated?" N-Yu shook her head, "I didn't cheat technically unnie, I only asked my mom for the recipe, not ask her how to fully make it."

Sey looked at Hyunji and said, "She has a point on that." Hyunji only turned her head towards the cameras and staff members and said, "Okay we are now going to feed the staff in front of us to see which food is better. The unnie or dongsaeng line."

Sey feed the staff the unnie line pasta, while N-Yu cheerful took the dongsaeng mackerel and anchovies.

Who will win the cooking challenge?

The staff started to point out who they thought it was better and most staff members pointed to the dongsaeng line. As soon as the last vote came in Hana, Ahri, and N-Yu cheered and hugged each other. And yet again a dark cloud hung over Sey and Hyunji.

The Dongsaeng line won!

Hana then asked the staff, "So this means we won both challenges and now the unnies have to serve us for the entire day!" Hyunji lifted a fist before putting it down, "Don't think about bossing me order Hana. Remember once the day is over your back being our dongsaengs."

Scary Hyunji...

Hana nodded, "Yes unnie." the others laughed.

*Start at 24:30 for table tennis match

Sey→Leo
Hyunji→Ken
Hana→​Ravi
Ahri→​Hongbin
N-Yu→Hyuk