Chapter 2: '#Hashtag One Fine Day' - Episode 1 [January 28, 2016]

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

AN: Italics and color are like subtitles that appear on the variety shows

The first day of #Hashtag's 'One Fine Day' is here and the first recording was in #Hashtag's dorm room.

****

The camera is on!

The hand held camera, which Hyunji was handling and she appeared with full smiles, "Hello everyone I'm #Hashtag's leader and main rapper Hyunji. We are currently in #Hashtag's dorm room and were revealing it for the first time on this show."

Welcome Hyunji of #Hashtag!

She then looked off camera and said, "Yah Hana come here." and then Hana came into view of the camera and introduced herself, "Hello my name is Hana. I'm the main dancer, lead vocalist, and rapper of #Hashtag." she did a hash tag with her hands. Hyunji then put her arm around Hana's shoulders and asked, "How do you feel doing our first reality show?"

Hana thought about it and said, "Nervous, but excited." she smiled. Hyunji, "That's it?" Hana looked at her leader and said, "You asked unnie how I felt and I told you I was excited and nervous." they both exchanged looks before Hana left Hyunji's camera.

Ignoring the leader?

Hyunji looked back at the camera, "I will show the rest of the members, as well as our dorm." she turned the camera around and shouted, "#Hashtag members please gather in the living room area!"

They've all gathered (insert thumbs up)!

The members gathered in the living room and Hyunji pointed to herself and the other members and said, "So besides Hana and me please introduce yourself to the viewers."

The oldest waved to the camera and said, "Hello I'm Sey the oldest and main vocal of #Hashtag." next was the maknae who was by Sey. She waved and bowed, "Hello I'm N-Yu and I'm the maknae, lead dancer, vocalist, and rapper." she waved and smiled. The last member to introduce herself came next to Hyunji and said, "Hello I'm Ahri and I'm a vocalist of #Hashtag." 

Hyunji then turned the camera to the members on the couch and said, "Let's show the viewers our dorm!" the members cheered and Hyunji showed the living room area and the members were excited to show their dorm room. It looked very nice for a group who hasn't debuted yet (just like WINNER's, if you haven't seen their dorm then look it up, its amazing!).

Very spacious!

They first the living room and kitchen and then it was off to the rooms. Sey was holding the camera how since they were going to show Hyunji, Hana, and Ahri's room.

Ahri then jumped on her bed (the bottom left) and said, "Me, Hana, and Hyunji unnie share this room. This is my bed." she patted her her bed. Hana sat on hers (bottome right) and said, "Me and Ahri share the bottom half while Hyunji unnie takes the top bunks for herself."

Sey turns the camera to Hyunji and asks, "Hyunji-ah. How come you have the top bunks to yourself?" Hyunji had a look that said it should be obvious and said, "Because I'm the unnie." Sey sighed and Hyunji looked with shock, "What unnie? You would have done the same if you roomed with them right?" she waited for a answer. Sey didn't respond and said, "Let's move onto mine and N-Yu's room." 

Ahri asked Sey if she could hold the camera and she took it. Sey and N-Yu guided the others to their room and Sey opened it up with N-Yu going in first.

N-Yu pointed, "I have the left side and Sey unnie has the right side. Its pretty simple isn't it?"

Ahri whose holding the camera nodded, "Its very pretty. We should decorate our room with more colors Hyunji unnie." Ahri turned the camera towards Hyunji who responded with, "Call."

The members then reorganized themselves in the living room with Hyunji holding the camera once again and turning towards herself and the members saying, "We showed the you guys our dorm and we packed for Jeju Island tomorrow. See you guys tomorrow!" the other members shouted and were in smiles to go to Jeju tomorrow.

****

The girls arrived at the airport and this would be their first airport fashion. They greeted the staff at who were recording them at the airport.

How is #Hashtag's first airport fashion?

Left to right: Sey, Hyunji, Hana, Ahri, N-Yu


Very beautiful~

Since the girls were staying there for a few days they made sure they had everything with them. Everyone has traveled on a plane before but Sey and Hana so it made it an exciting trip. They landed at Jeju Island safety and with snow covering the ground.

They were all excited at landing in Jeju. The younger members (Hana, Ahri, and N-Yu) ran out immediately, though regretted it because a gust of wind blew at them and it was cold!

Wind is blowing! And its freezing!

N-Yu was the first who shouted, "Oh my god! Its cold!" she ran to Sey and tried to hide behind her. Hana just stood where she was and shouted, "Yah! Its cold!" Ahri stuck with Hana. Hyunji wrapped her scarf tighter and looked at the staff saying, "Please tell me we have a rental car or something to get out of the cold?" one of the staff gave Sey the set of keys since she was the only member who had her license. And also the staff member gave a map which was wasn't even a map per say (almost like VIXX's 'One Fine Day'). They all looked at it and Sey said, "We have to find the car using this map?" they all looked at the staff, but the staff said yes.

Hyunji then started walking with the map, "Let's go or else we'll freeze to death." the other members started to followed Hyunji to see if they could find their car.

Off to find the car~

Hana was looking at the map with Hyunji and said, "It said 150 steps forward which we did. And then 50 steps right?" Hyunji looked at nodded saying, "That's right Hana-ah." she then looked up to see where the other members were. Ahri, Sey, and N-Yu were walking right but weren't counting their steps. Hyunji shouted, "Sey unnie how much steps did you take?!" Sey looked back at Hana and Hyunji and said, "I don't know! But it has to be here somewhere!" she kept walking. Hyunji sighed, "Let's go Hana." she started to count.

Are they going to be okay??

Sey then started to press the car keys, hoping the car lights would turn on to tell the girls it was their car. And then car lights started to go off, and it was right in front of Sey! The three got shocked with N-Yu shouting, "Unnies its right here!" that's when Hyunji and Hana ran towards the rest and got in the car as quick as they good since it was cold. Of course Hyunji shotgun since she was leader and second oldest with the three youngest sitting in the back.

(Silver car)

Very nice ride

Sey started the car and entered the coordinates into the GPS and they drove off to their hotel. The girls were traveling peacefully and started to sing their sunbaes songs before they arrived at Lotte City Hotel Jeju and it was beautiful. 

They rearranged the rooms with the unnie line (Sey and Hyunji) into one room and the dongsaeng line (Hana, Ahri, and N-Yu) into another room.

After the girls settled down in their rooms everyone but Hana gathered in the unnie line room because the filing day actually landed on Hana's birthday! So the other girls gathered in the room to get a cake ready for Hana.

It was Hana's birthday during #Hashtag's vacation time!

(Kind of looks like this)

Sey was carrying the cake while letting her dongsaengs in front of her and Hyuji holding the camera. Hyunji pointed the camera to Ahri and N-Yu and said, "You girls go in first and remember don't say anything." they nodded. A camera was inserted into both rooms, so it was recording Ahri and N-Yu going in. 

Hana was on her and Ahri's bed and she looked at both girls and said, "Where were you girls?"

Ahri bounced on the bed Hana was on and said, "Asking the unnies a question? Why miss us?" she went close to Hana. Hana brushed Ahri off and said, "Yes yes I do." N-Yu got her phone and was texting the unnies that they were ready.

Sey and Hyunji were waiting outside. Hyunji was recording Sey, "Unnie how do you feel being in Jeju?"

A sudden interview?

Sey looked and said, "Well its my first time traveling so coming here is daebak. And to especially be here with the rest of the #Hashtag members makes it better." Hyunji reacted, "Oh. So am I unnie." just then N-Yu's text came through and Hyunji said, "Let's go." she knocked on the door.

Inside the room N-Yu got up and went to answer the door and let Hyunji and Sey in where they all started to sing happy birthday! Hana was shocked and covered in surprise. 

The members finished singing happy birthday where Hana blew out the candles and said, "What is this?!"

Sey looked and said, "Can't you tell? Its your birthday!" she hugged Hana. Hyunji nodded, "Happy birthday Hana-ah." she hugged Hana afterwards. Ahri smiled wide, "Happy birthday friend!" she hugged Hana as tight as she could. N-Yu smiled and hugged Han after Ahri, "Happy brithday Hana unnie." she then let go. The staff then took a picture of #Hashtag, with Hana having some cake on her face. 

Tomorrow would be a good day at Jeju!

A good day spent at Jeju Island. And by celebrating Hana's birthday~