Chapter 5: '#Hashtag One Fine Day' - Episode 4 [February 8, 2016] [FINAL]

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Today was their last day and night in Jeju and they wanted to make it their best. So the girls first decided to visit some hot spots on Jeju and then do a special BBQ for their last night. Their first spot was the beach of course.

The beautiful Jeju beach!

Hyunji once again started the episode, "We are here at one of Jeju's beaches and its a very beautiful day!" the other members clapped and cheered. N-Yu asked Hyunji, "What are we doing here Hyunji unnie?"

Hyunji responded with, "We are here to play!" N-Yu gave a excited response. Sey said, "Even though we can't swim since its to cold we can still have fun."

Ahri looked at Sey and said, "Sey unnie even if the weather was warm we can't swim." Sey looked confused and asked, "Why?"

#Hashtag swimsuit image???

Ahri put her head down and sighed but, Sey did get and waved her hands in response, "I got it Ahri-ah. I'm sorry, half our group are still minors." Hyunji looked at Sey, "Unnie you forgot that the dongsaengs are still minors, even so I think we would be both be shy while swimming." Sey nodded and thought about it a little more and said, "Your right Hyunji. I don't think we'll ever show that image. Its not out style or YG style." the others burst out laughing. Hana couldn't control her laughs, "YG style unnie?"

Sey nodded, "YG style! Hip-hop and charismatic." the others were laughing so hard they were rolling on the floor, you could even hear from staff members laughing.

After some laughs the girls got right away to playing. They played things like ka bai bo, chicken fight, and much more and just enjoying their time. And letting out their stress of training and preparing for debut and forgetting everything. Just enjoying time being together.

#Hashtag is enjoying their time and letting off stress of being trainees and upcoming idols~

****

After playing at the beach they decided to shop for their BBQ party together. With the leftover money from their cooking challenge and some more from the staff they started to hunt down what they would need. Sey wrote down a list while Hyunji pushed the cart, and the dongsaengs grabbed the groceries and brought it to the cart. Sey first said, "We need samgyeopsal and galbi, so let's grab that first to see the prices." the dongsaengs followed their unnie's orders since they were excited for a BBQ party before their debut.

Sey then read to hreself, "And also some meat for jokbal." Hyunji looked at Sey and said, "Your making all that?"

Sey nodded, "Well I mean some off these recipes I got from my mom or N-Yu's mom. So N-Yu will help me as well for the most part." Hyunji nodded. They went on their way to get the ingredients for their BBQ and it went smoothly , as well as the cooking process.

Samgyopsal | Galbi | Jokbal | Saengchae | Kimchi

​It looked delicious and the girls digged into their meal. Sey said, "I think this is the first time we've cooked together since training together right?" the other members tried to think. Hana said, "If you don't count the cooking challenge then yes Sey unnie, I think this is our first time cooking since trainees."

N-Yu looked from her meal and said, "There was no time unnies. We were always either going to school or training all the time."

Hyunji nodded and agreed, "All we did was train so there was no time to actually bond besides training time." all the girls go back into the days when it was just training.

Going back into the past during their trainee days~

Ahri looked at the cameras and then at her fellow members and said, "I think it was more hard for not being able to hang out with our friends." Hana then added, "Or our families."

Hyunji nodded and said, "Me and N-Yu are the ones from the states, but my parents moved here with me after being accepted into a company, but I don't know how hard it must be for you N-Yu-ah." they didn't want to bring up Ahri's past as it was private so it was not mentioned. 

N-Yu looked at the ground once Hyunji mentioned family and moving but said, "It is hard. I moved here back to Korea before Aron oppa (N-Yu's older brother), but he debuted before me and I wondered if I was meant to be a idol. But after working up to this point I can see that I was. But the hardest part was being separated from family. Aron oppa went back to our family for  New Years, but since we are debuting soon I can't go back." she started to tear up all of a sudden. She started to wipe her tears and the closet member to her, Sey went to hug her and ask ,"What's the matter?" N-Yu didn't say anything but cried.

Moving away at a young age to train must've been hard on N-Yu.

Her unnies started to cry and tear up and N-Yu's tears. None of them had to move away from their parents like N-Yu, so they would never understand the pain she is feeling, but they would always do their best to make sure #Hashtag was a family she could look up too. Sey did her best to wipe and calm N-Yu's tears and eventually did.

Ahri was actually the second member with the most tears because she lost her family in a accident and understood the separation of parents, but she found happiness in a new family and was adopted by YG himself. But N-Yu had no family in South Korea besides Aron. But with both training to become idols there was no time to see each other.

Hyunji looked at her crying members and said, "I believe we were meant to debut together since the beginning. We all went through hard times as trainees, but we found comfort in each other. We trained together as a group even before official becoming a group and I think this is destiny. I think #Hashtag will be successful as long as we are together." she smiled to encourage her members.

The other members looked at Hyunji and smiled and put their hands together and shouted a big, "Fighting!!" before ending the night and their first reality show. Now was step to debuting!

Please support #Hashtag in their upcoming debut and we wish them great success in becoming a top K-Pop group!