Tao (7,267 tao fanfics)
Kim Jongin is failing Shakespeare but Oh Sehun isn't and that is where their worlds collide.
The SM University was so well known in the university world that it had spread out through the world providing great programs and opportunities. A group of friends lived happily, enjoying each other's company in SM university and its investigation programs that had them traveling back and forth through China and Korea all the time, making it easier for all of them to keep strong bonds with each other. The friends shared a dorm, and when their friends from the other country came to visit or in
When Sony Music first announced that they were going to start training teens to become America's version of "Kpop idols", no one expected anything to come of it. However 2015 came and so did the announcement of their first group 'LEGEND'. No one however, could have predicted the madness that would ensue.
He is perfect, everything about him is flawless. Thats why he has to be mine, he is my obsession. I had others before, but none were as spectacular as him, this is why I had to make sure eveything was perfect. That my plan was well thought out and each step carried out with the upmost precision.
Leaders are not made, they are born. They are leaders from the bottom of their heart and no matter what, they’ll always be leaders. For their friends, their group… for the ones they love. It’s been a year since Kris left. A few months, since Luhan left. It’s the day Tao’s dad demands his son to do the same, that the panda explodes. He wants answers. Why did Kris leave? Why so suddenly? Why didn’t he tell him, Tao?! And suddenly, Tao gets more answers that he ever expe
In which Zitao gets involved with the wrong people, and goes down at some spring break parties. Warning: teenage alcohol/drug use, cursing, generally seedy themes. While this story is based off of parts of my friends' and my life, lots of illegal goes down.
When Zitao was a kid, he thought roses were what made relationships real, but eventually, paper airplanes had to replace roses. He meets Wu Yi Fan, he keeps red paper airplanes with him waiting for just the right moment.
“Are you sure you want to do this?” So this is a drabblethat i found in one of my google drive folders, i don't know if i am going to continue this or make something of it, But i thought i would share this with you all <3 Let me know what you think! ++ This was inspir
"Why do you never speak?" "Because words are empty and meaningless."
After losing the person he cares about most, Tao is on the run from his pitiful excuse of a father and the bad memories left behind in their bloodied house. But leaving the one place Tao has ever known as home means leaving the boy he loves- his best friend. But he knows he has to do it... To keep everyone safe.
Yifan was a quiet child. He never spoke unless spoken to, but no one ever spoke. He was always teased. For his height, for his shyness, especially for his eyebrows. Yifan only had two friends, Zitao and Chanyeol Two problems. One, o
Yifan is a mixed bag of emotions, always so kind to Zitao, yet hurtful in the grandest of ways, for like a ghost, he can vanish without even a trace, unknown and unseen for days, before he turns up at Zitao’s door again, as battered and broken as Zitao’s heart.
"If you take Plan B One-Step within 24 hours, it is about 95% effective." Of course, out of all people, Luna would fall into the other 5%.
Tao and Sehun have been getting phone calls from everyone but each other.
Ever since I was little I somehow felt something was missing, do not mistake my words, I have everything a girl could long for. A teenager living the last year of high school, not to mention the pressure to select a college, balance my social life and all the hollow things I didn’t seem find a purpose. I knew I was different, a shy person? Yes but there was something more. You see it feels like a small flame that’s being consumed slowly, this light that never goes out. A few
Maknaes were supposed to be spoiled, right?
A Taoris wolf story about love concuring hate.
It's Halloween today, your favorite day of the year. Your on your way to a friends house to get ready for a costume party. But what happens when you find an abandoned looking house on your way there? Will you take a detour before the party? Would it be worth it? The fact that you know it'll scare the wits out of your friends might make it so.
Nicole Jung Age: 24 Kim Jong In Age: 21 Kim Myungsoo Age: 24