Saturday is Bonding day!(part 2)

The next-door detective and policeman

Yein's P.O.V

Ohhhhhhh dear.It seems that Sujeong unnie and Taehyung oppa found us.I'm guessing he didn't tell Taehyung oppa like I didnt tell Sujeong unnie.Well,I guess we're both on the same boat,and also getting teased for life.

They Sat next to us since the booth was for four people.

"Sooooo the both of you mind explaining what's happening now?Like going on a secret date?Huh?You lovesick fools"

As Sujeong unnie stated the sentence,she couldn't help but smile and laugh at us.My evil unnie.

"Unnie!We just wanted to know more about each other  and we were both free so we just hung out together!And we umm...forgot to tell you guys!Yeah,that's it"

Taehyung oppa's eyebrows rose and he had a smug look on his face.

"Well,at least you didn't deny this was a date right?"

I glanced at Jungkook and he looked calm and collected,well not so much,since I compared him to me.I looked like a flustered chicken while he looked like a flustered human.I was speechless and had nothing to say.As I opened my mouth to answer,Jungkook oppa beat me in it.

"Well,I guess you can say this is a date"

I knew he would sa-wait what!?He thinks this is a date!?Well it's not that I'm not happy about it,im just...surprised.I'm of course ectastic about this.But it doesn't show on my expression.Instead,it shows on my cheeks as I felt the heat creep up and warmth felt.

"Oooooooooooo,Jungkook and Yein,sitting on a tree,K-I-S-S-

"HEY TAEHYUNG WHATS HAPPENING!"

A loud shout from the end of the cafe sounded,I was shocked and nearly spilled my drink.Thankfully there were no customers since it was actually break time for the workers here but I could stay here since Kei unnie told the workers that I could stay since Lovelyz were her friends.

"PARK JIMIN LOWER YOUR VOICE WOULD YOU"

"WELL AREN'T YOU SHOUTING TOO?"

The shouting ended as Kei unnie and her boyfriend,Park Jimin,pulled over two chairs and sat beside us.

"Hey Jimin!"

"Kei unnie!"

"Well it seems Mr policeman and the detective has finally fell in love"

"The nurses too"

"How many times must we explain this?"

//Skips boring explanation part//

"Aww that's a cute story"

Well I'm glad that Sujeong unnie finally found her 'long-lost friend'. 

We chatted for a while to catch up on some things,everyone was so busy with work we didn't have a time to hang out.Well,Bangtan and Lovelyz are getting closer.I'm guessing the next time we go to the cinema to catch a movie we'll have to buy 15 tickets and more boxes of popcorn and drinks.

"It's still early!Lets go to the amusement park!"

"Kei and I are ending our shift now,let's go together!"

"Sure!The more the merrier!"

We walked back to Jungkook and Taehyung oppa's house sice they wanted to drive us there and they had to get their car.Kei unnie and Jimin oppa went in Taehyung's car,while Jungkook oppa and I rode alone.As he started the car,he spoke to me.

"Yeinnie"

"Yeah?"

"Let Satuday be our bonding day alright?"

That sounds nice.Thougts of that engulfed my mind as I came to a decision.

"Alright!Saturday it is then!Saturday is bonding day~"

"Yeah!Saturday is Bonding day~"

We chuckled.Somehow,the topic of pairing Bangtan and Lovelyz was brought up,and we both discussed throughout the whole ride to partner who with who.The ride was full of laughter and fun.

Sujeong's P.O.V

We talked about how to make the maknas a couple.The whole ride.But seriously though,a new ship is forming for me!My best friend is finally falling in love~With a policeman.Eh,I'll make sure he has time for her,even if it involves *cough* violence*cough*.

"Hey!Yein is afraid of heights isn't she?Is Jungkook afraid of heights?"

"Nah,he's the golden maknae,he's not afraid of anything"

"That's it!We should make them go on a roller coaster together!That will totally work!"

"And how exactly?Please don't tell me you're gonna think they'll like,re-enact the scene from dramas"

"Why not?Then when they're at the ,Yein will be scared,and Jungkook will hold her hands and say that he's there with her and then-

"Kei I don't think that's gonna happen"

"Yeah that's just like a typical romantic drama"

Taehyung and I interrupted Kei unnie and Jimin oppa's conversation.

"Well we don't have any other choice do we?"

Kei unnie was right though.She did make a point.In the end,we all agreed on her idea.

"Jimin,why are we talking about them anyway let's talk about the lovebirds who are in the front seats!"

"PERFECT IDEA!"

And the ride went on with multiple babbling at times with Taehyung having fun too.Oh this Oppa,he's too dorky.Just like me.

As we reached the amusement park,I clambered out of the car running towards the tickets counter to get some tickets.There was a short que and I came back really fast though.

"Let's go Lets go quick quick quick!"

Everyone was basically squealing in excitement.

"Wait!"

"WHAT!?"

We all glared at Tawhyung before he bent down and retied my shoelaces.

"Thanks but I could have done it myself you know"

"Just wanted to make sure you don't fall for anyone else besides me"

"THAT.IS.THE.MOST.CHEESIEST.THING.I.EVER.HEARD.FROM.YOU.HYUNG"

Eveyone was cringing ALOT now,including me,but I also find it sweet.

"Aww how sweet of you thank you"

DID I SERIOUSLY JUST SAY THAT.

Everyone was now double cringing with their fingernails are curled up while Taehyung had a broad smile on his face.

We all headed to the first ride,which was obviously the scariest roller coaster ever!Filled with loops and sudden drops,this roller coaster is your scariest nightmare.

We all queued up but the que was short since not many people dared to take this disastrous ride.We hopped In the car,with Yein and Jungkook in the front seats,followed by me and Taehyung,then Kei and Jimin.The roller coaster escalated as oohs and aaahss were heard.Oh boy,this is gonna be one of my greatest regrets in life.

Well at least our plan worked.Yein was clinging onto Jungkook and he didn't even look uncomfortable,he looked like he actually ENJOYED it.

Everyone was screaming through out the whole ride,especially Kei who was grabbing Jimin's arm VERY tightly.Jimin had a smug smile on his face though,the lucky guy.

I was so engrossed in the ride that I didn't even know I was clinging onto Taehyung.

"You can let go now Sujeong,the ride's over"

"Hehe,sorry bout that oppa"

"It's alright Sujeongie"

We had fun the whole day as the day came to an end.But of course,before we headed home,the boys had to go to a certain place first.

"HAUNTED HOUSE PEOPLE ITS TIME TO GET A REAL LIFE!"

The usual.The girls and I tried to wiggle our way out of it but to no avail.We still had to go.Taehyung and I were the last in line.As soon as Kei and Jimin went in,they instructed us to go in after 2 minutes.2 minutes flew by quickly if course with our non stop chatting since we're both aliens and we went in.

Once we stepped in,a spooky aura immediately engulfed the surrounding air.I held Taehyungs arm tightly,not wanting to let go till we went out.I might be brave and all,but when it comes to haunted houses,I'm like a scared mouse.We walked through the dark pathway filled with fake spiders and pictures of ghosts pasted on the walls.We walked slowly because of me until we reached a dead end.

"Huh?A dead end?What are we gonna do!?Taehyung oppa I'm scared~"

I said worriedly as I shifted my gaze around me hastily.It kind of sounded like aegyo though even though it wasn't intentional.

"Don't worry,I'm here,and there's a lift,I see it!"

Oh no not a lift this getting scarier and scarier.We pressed the button as the lift was escalated to our level.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

There was a person inside and that gave me the shock of my life.

Oh wait,it was just the person operating the lift.I guess he was scared by my shrill scream as he jumped back a little.I'm guessing Taehyung anticipated it so he wasn't shocked or anything like that.Just a look on his face.

"Namjoon Hyung?"

"Oh great the alien is here.Shush,I'm not supposed to talk to you,you're supposed to be creeped out"

We took the lift in silence until it reached a floor.Eh,I'm pretty sure the lift didn't move at all.We saw the entrance and we happily ran for it while waving goodbye at Namjoon.The smile on our faces were wiped off in a second.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"EEEEYYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

A ghost popped out out of nowhere and began chasing us.Well I screamed at it so it was a little taken aback but still have chase.We ran for our lives and exited.We saw the rest of them laughing at us panting.I think that just shaved off 5 years of my life.We all laughed and soon went back.We dropped Kei and Jimin back at their own houses and drove back to our street.Yein and Jungkook told is about bonding day and we agreed on it.It was a good idea.

We bade farewell after we thanked them for the wonderful day.We both washed up and collapsed on our beds,feeling exhausted.I replayed back today's sweet memories with Taehyung(and others)before drifting off into sleep.