BTS IN OCTOBER+LOVELYZ COMEBACK +PROMOTIONS OVERLAPPING!?

The next-door detective and policeman

Could September and October get any better?OMG BTS AND LOVELYZ OMGEEEEE.I mean like look at bangtan's prologue for part 2.IT IZ PERFECT!!!And when V jumped off,it just looked so...artistic with hidden sadness in it.And not forgetting to mention how good they look!!!And the video it just looked soo...emotional.And I cried when Jin looked at the photo of himself ONLY at the end.Its SO SAD WAAAAHHHH.Seriously Bangtan could become actors with those skills. And for Lovelyz's comeback with Lovelyz8...oh my gosh.FINALLY OT8 IS BACK.AND JISOO UNNIE JUST LOOKED...GORGEOUS.OF COURSE THE OTHER MEMBERS LOOKED PERFECT TOO!!!Like they just keep getting prettier and prettier!Especially Yein unnie,she just keeps getting prettier and I feel she's gonna bloom like a flower soon.But so far,judging by the teasers,I honestly thought Sujeong unnie stood out the most.She looked like a goddess with her individual teaser.

Wait...I just realized...if Bangtan is coming back in October...and Lovelyz is coming back around 14-20th September...let's see...1,2,3,4...OH MY GOD THEIR PROMOTIONS COULD OVERLAP!!!IS THIS TRUE SOMEONE REPLY ME IM HYPERVENTILATING THEY COULD MEET DURING MUSIC SHOWS OMGEEE.Okay I need to stop,breathe in...breathe out.But someone,anyone,reply me.WHAT IF THEY MEET!?Okay,now Erm everyone just look forward to the next chapter!Yay!

I may look quiet since I don't really leave a lot of notes and all...but once you get to know me...I'm crazy.Especially when fangirling.