A surprise

The next-door detective and policeman

Taehyung's P.O.V

It's been weeks since I saw Sujeong and Yein.A whole month actually.We've been contacting through texts and calls,but Jungkook and I always had to work throughout the night and the next day we'd be dead beat.And that is exactly why,we have taken a whole day off.Yup,that's right,we're schedule-free.And we plan to spend it with Sujeong and Yein,before the next week where we're gonna audition for bighit.Jungkook and I didn't really want to audition though.I mean like,we're so young and we want to continue with our jobs.Though people think that we're too young to have jobs like these.

Anyway,today,we are going to surprise Sujeong and Yein in the morning!We secretly asked,I mean,begged,their head nurse for just a one-day leave.And she's super strict,I mean like,it's just one day dude.Don't be such a party pooper.

"Jungkookie~Wakey Wakey~"

No response.I swear this guy is like a bear hibernating in the winter.

"OH HEY YEIN ARE YOU HERE FOR JUNGKOOK HE'S IN HIS ROOM"

And Jungkook woke up with a shocked and stunned expression.I guess this will be my new strategy:Shouting Yein's name in the morning to make him think she's here.He hit me with a pillow.Hardly.

"Hyung!You gave me a shock!"

"Well it's not my fault you're a hibernating bear,come on,we're going to surprise them soon!By the way,your breath stinks"

I ran out before he could do anything to me again.Oh right!Sujeong's favourite cookies!I took a box out of the many ones(yes we have a lot.A LOT).Before I could even lay down on the couch and relax,Jungkook came.

"Well that was fast!Can't wait to see Yeinnie huh?"

He blushed because of my words and gave me his bunny smile.Gosh Yein and him are like twins.We grabbed our phone and wallet and stuffed it in our back pockets of our jeans.We then made our way to their house and well,tried to find their hidden key.

"Found it!Under the doormat!"

"Wow these two old grandmas STILL keep the spare key under the doormat?"

I said sarcastically as Jungkook smiled and opened the door while sneaking in with light footsteps.It seemed that they were still sleeping.

"Yah,you go to Yein's room,I'll go to Sujeong's"

I told Jungkook as he nodded in agreement.

I creeped into Sujeong's room.Thankfully she wasn't woken up by the creak of the door.I lay down on the bed next to her,admiring my pretty girlfriend.I'm lucky.Her eyebrows furrowed and she fluttered her eyes open.

She looked at me with squinted eyes before turning to the other side of the bed.Eh?I was actually expecting more of a surprise than just that.

"Five more minutes Dad,and get off my bed"

...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.She thought I was her dad!?

"Sujeongie~Wake up~I'm not your dad~"

I said in a sing-song voice as she froze.She sat up quickly with eyes widened.

"Taehyung!?What are you doing here!?"

"Surprise!"

Sujeong's P.O.V

Why on earth is Taehyung here!?I was pretty sure that I asked Yein to put the spare key in a difficult place to find.Ugh,she probably put it under her doormat.I looked at Taehyung with a smirk on his face,and lay back down on the bed with a loud thump and closed my eyes.I probably look like a monster now,with messy hair and all.

"Come on~ Wake up~"

Taehyung kept on insisting by shaking my shoulders and I kept resisting until I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Okay,Okay!But explain to me first why must I wake up?"

He stood up and faced me,and started explaining with a ton of weird and funny hand gestures.

"Oh okay okay I get it!You can stop now!"

He was dragging this far too long and beating around the bush.He settled down on my bed and cuddled close to me.

"You know what,let's stay like this for a while,it's kind of warm and cozy here"

By the time he finished his sentence,I was already drifting off into dreamland.

Meanwhile,with Jungkook and Yein...

Jungkook's P.O.V

When I entered Yein's room,it was neat as always.Hiwever,she was not on her bed.Just then,she came out with wet hair and a towel tied around her head.Just a typical white top,and short pants.

"Oh Hi oppa"

She then walked past me not even being a tiny bit surprised.She then stopped in her tracks and retraced her steps back to where I was.

"Wait,Jungkook oppa!?What are you doing here!?""

"Hiii Yeinnie"

"ARE YOU A BURGLAR OMG ARE U GONNA KIDNAP ME SOMEONE HELP-

I smacked my hand over .

"Shush!Sujeong might still be sleeping!"

She crossed her arms as I let go of my clamped hand over .

"You,my frog servant,shall explain to me HOW and WHY are you here"

"Well,I-

"While I bake waffles"

She cut me off and strutted to the kitchen.Wit sass.Oh well,whatever you say,my toad princess.

I explained to her how we got in and why.She still insists that under the doormat is a good hiding place though.

I wrapped my arms around her waist while I watch her add the ingredients.I buried my face into her neck,taking her scent in.

"Don't do that,it's ticklish!"

She said while giggling.I was about to tickle her more but she ran away.

"Let's look at your baby pictures!"

She exclaimed ecstatically while pulling out a album from a drawer.

"Hey!How did you get that!?I was pretty sure I packed-ohhh"

Realisation kicked in.I left it on the dining table.By the time I snapped back to my senses,she was already flipping through the pages.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!LOOK AT THIS LABEL!'Reaction after pooping for the first time'YOUR FACE IS PRICELESS!"

She continued laughing at every picture while I died from embarassment.My girlfriend just loves to torture me,doesn't she?

"Ding!"

The timer for the waffles went off.We strolled to the kitchen and she placed two waffles onto each plate.

"And for my secret ingredient...ICE CREAM YAY YAY YAY!"

She pulled out two tubs of vanilla bean ice cream and put half a tub on each plate.

"How are the both of you not fat pigs?"

"We are magical humans"

She winked at me as I helped her carry the plates to the dining table.

"Let's go wake them up now"

We crept into Sujeong's room to find two sleeping Devils.Yes,devils.

"Sujeong unnie always jumps on my bed"

"Taehyung too"

We both looked at each other with sinister smiles.3,2...1.

We dashed and jumped on the bed while shouting.

"WAKE UP GUYS BRIGHT AND SUNNY DAY OUT THERE"

"WITH PONIES AND UNICORNS JUMPING OVER RAINBOWS!"

They woke up groaning and opened their eyes hesitantly.Sujeong went to wash up while Taehyung went to the dining table with us.The ice cream was melting,but not too fast.Sujeong soon joined us and we ate while chatting about random stuff,and everyone getting a brain-freeze.As for the rest of the day,we spent it watching movies.Horror ones.We drew the curtains and shut off all the lights,while Yein went to get pillows and blankets.

Yein was a little scared but I cuddled close to her,so that eased her.Theoughout the while movie,we thought Sujeong was screaming.However,when it ended and our eyes wandered to the other couple,we saw a timid Taehyung under the blankets and a Sujeong rolling her eyes.Andthat continued form her eat of the movies we watched.

A/N:So sorry for late update!I'm so excited for Loveyz comeback!Ah choo teaser was soooo cute and the video-gamey tune was so catchy!Can't wait for the full song to be out!With Jisoo!OT8 forever!