The confession+punishment for the bet+idols?

The next-door detective and policeman

//Flashback to the confession//

Sujeong's P.O.V

Finally its time to knock off work!Thanks to my absolutely kind head nurse(notice the sarcasm)I am here back for work.ON A SUNDAY.Oh well,what is life without problems?Anyway,I skipped happily to the bus stop and waited for the bus.Yein should be waiting at home right?I wonder if she cooked dinner,well I guess I'll just buy some food as take-away.The bus arrived and I hopped on,sitting down on a seat as soon as I spotted one.Five stops,I looked at the scenery outside through the window boringly.Until a shout interrupted me.

"RYU SUJEONG!"

I jumped a little because of the sudden shock.Who on earth would shout that loudly in a public place?Oh right,it can be only Kim Taehyung.He plopped himself down on the seat next to me."Shhhhhh!Are you trying to get us into trouble!?"I whisper-shouted to him."Well we're going off this stop so it doesn't matter" "But this isn't our-

Before I could stop him,he dragged me out of the bus at the stop where a lot of famous restaurants were."Since you got to work today,my treat!And there's gonna be a special surprise!" Special Surprise?Who knows what this alien has in store for me?He held my hand and led me to the famous barbeque restaurant down the block.We ordered our food and waited patiently."What DID you plan for me?"I asked curiously.

"It won't be a surprise if I told you,my little sujeongie!"He stuck out his tongue at me.I followed him and I did the exact same thing.

The food was served and we ate happily,but what was strange was that the last thing they served was a cake,in a barbeque restaurant.As far as I remember,I'm sure there's no cake for in the menu in a barbeque restaurant.

"Umm Taehyung Oppa?Why is there a cake?"

"Oh I bought it and asked the manager to keep it in the fridge for us"

"Oh"

Well,free dessert for me!He handed me a piece of cake.He looked at me expectantly,as if he's waiting for me to taste the cake.I took a big bite just to find a card cut off at the part just where I bit off!

"A mini card in the cake!?Whats this Oppa!?"

The next scene which I caught by my eyes took me by surprise.Taehyung was kneeling down on one leg with a rose in his hand.

"Read the card"

I proceeded to read:

'Long story cut short,I liked you since I met you.Be my girlfriend?'

Oh this alien.MY alien.I bent down to take the rise from him. 

"The answer is definitely a yes"

He then stood up and hugged me quick,REALLY tightly.The warm embrace was nice though.

"I knew that would be the answer"

"Well someone is cocky right now"

//The present//

Yein and Jungkook applauded as I ended the story. Taehyung put his arm over my right shoulder and made a peace sign with his hand.

"I'm so cool of thinking of this plan all by myself"

"Hyung,I'm pretty sure you checked 'www.confessionshelper.com'"

"Wait,how did you know?And that website is for people ages 18 and above"

Jungkook gulped and looked down at the floor while fiddling with Yein's fingers.

"Well,that was the inspiration for my confession...and I'm legal now!I can do what I want!"

I knew he couldn't have thought of a candlelit dinner with rose petals scattered on the floor saying 'Jungkook loves Yein'.Jungkook is still inexperienced in love.Oh wait,I guess my boyfriend is the same too.

"Hey!What about that bet?"

"What bet?"

Jungkook,Taehyung and I all  turned to Yein with curiously.A sudden memory appeared in my mind.Oh no,THAT bet.

"Oh no,that bet?When we first met them?"

Yein nodded her head in satisfaction.I realized the boys' puzzled looks and I explained to them.

//Flashback to unseen bet part in chapt 1//

"Want to bet whether you'll fall in love with that detective unnie?"

"Psh,fine.What about the policeman?Oh wait,you're already head over heels over him"

"I am not!"

Yein blushed as she defended herself.I'm pretty sure I will win the bet.I,Ryu Sujeong,am sure I will not fall for a guy.I prefer to stay single,even though Yein had her manipulative ways to change my decisions.But I did not waver.Thats probably why my unnies and Yein always joke that I will end up living with cats and solve puzzles in a rocking chair for the rest of my life.

//Flashback end//

The boys burst out laughing.

"I seriously CANNOT imagine Sujeongie as a old lady petting her cats in a rocking chair"

Taehyung said while wiping his tears away and holding his stomach. 

"Imagine her doing puzzles with spectacles and squinting her eyes"

Jungkook commented before continuing his fit of laughter.I rolled my eyes.

"Alright,alright,calm down.So what do you want me to do?I have to do a punishment right?"

Yein stopped giggling and started thinking while making a face.

"Hmmm,I'll let you off this time,BUT there's still a punishment.An easy one.Can you make cupcakes now?I'm hungry.And I know that Sujeong unnie's cupcakes are the best!"

"Oh,Is that it?Well I'm relieved"

"Wait!I'm not done yet!While doing that,you have to dress like a chicken and tape it down on your Taehyung oppa's phone,and we'll give it to Namjoon Oppa as a birthday present!"

...

"Best.idea.ever!"

"What kind of birthday present is that!?Me dressed as a chicken baking cupcakes!?And Yein,it's 10 at night!How am I supposed to get a chicken costume!?"

"Actually I have one"

Oh wow,Jungkook 'saves' the day.

"Actually,I was thinking of all of us dancing to a girl group song and sending it to Namjoon Hyung,but with Sujeong dressed as a chicken and all of us in our casual clothes,like how we're dressed now"

Jungkook and Yein looked at each other while nodding their heads in agreement of Taehyung's idea.Why don't I have a say in this?

"Ya  know,I'm actually thinking how good are you two at girl group dances?Cause Yein and I are like,totally experts"

"Well we're masters.Bring it on yo!Turn up the music!"

Anyway we filmed a dance video of us battling to see who was better.Jungkook totally ruled with Aoa songs.Yein and I were great with girls generation ones,and Taehyung with Apink.Geesh,their not even shy.Plus Jungkook with those moves totally made us laugh like crazy.We ended with a 'Happy birthday Namjoon!'.We were still awake,so Jungkook and Taehyung showed us some boy group dances.Wow,they're actually good.

"Actually Bangtan wanted to become idols,but we thought that it was just a dream.But actually right now,we're gonna audition for Bighit entertainment.Its just for fun though,we don't think we're gonna pass,but it's nice to try right,"

"Wow,good luck!Hope you pass!Lovelyz actually wants to become idols too,but well...we didn't really think too much about it"

We continued chatting late into the night about being idols until our eyelids grew heavy and we went to sleep.

It was a fun day though.Its actually kind of sad that they're moving back tomorrow.Well,we'll still see each other right?I lay in bed,thinking of what Taehyung said.Being a idol?Auditioning?That was actually the dream Lovelyz wanted to have,but we thought it was impossible.And Bangtan as idols too?I wonder what would happen if we really auditioned.I'm starting to think of this at a serious level.Being an idol was my dream,but would it really come true?

Author's note

Hi!IM SO EXCITED FOR LOVELYZ COMEBACK!!!The shooting star mv teaser was epic.Oh and,before I am too late,Happy Namjoon day!All ARMYS love you Namjoon oppa!Gosh,I can't wait for October.

Oh and,this story will be having a book 2.I'm not going to tell you what's it about though,it's a secret;)You'll find out soon enough.Until the next chapter,bye!