Meeting your parents

The next-door detective and policeman

Yein's P.O.V

Everyone is out for outings.I was left at home on a typical Saturday.Hmmph!How could they even leave me here!My boyfriend Jungkook said he had something to do,but I don't know what though.A sudden idea popped up in my mind.Since I'm bored,I should go and dig through Jungkook oppa's things!He won't mind right?

I ran to my room which was also his room for the time-being.But would there even be anything interesting!Like what stuff could a policeman ha-oh my goodness are those his baby pictures?

//30 minutes later//

I was laughing my off for the past 30 minutes.My stomach hurt and tears formed because of laughter.Thsi is hilarious.His baby pictures are just so...cute and weird.Its full of derp faces.I took a baby picture and put it in my wallet.I'll show him that when he gets home later.Muahahaha!

Anyway,I decided to just go for a walk at the nearby park and maybe stop at the cafe that Kei unnie owns since I'm bored.I put on a beanie and walked to the park.Oh look!Its the playground!And there's a little girl crying...

"Hello there,you seem lost,are you okay?What happened?Its okay,unnie is here to help you"I said reassuringly as I squatted beside her and patted her on the back.She stopped crying and looked at me with hopeful eyes which were sooooo familiar.

"Unnie...I'm lost!Please help me!My brother went to buy some ice cream for me and I wandered off on my own!"

Ohhhh dear,another typical child-run-away case,as jungkook told me.

"Alright,let's look for your brother shall we?Whats your name?"

She sniffed and replied,

"Soo jung"

She hummed and I took her hand,intertwining our fingers.In less than 5 minutes,we heard someone calling,

"Soo jung!Soo jung!"

I froze in my tracks,pulling soo jung together with me.That voice,Jungkook.

"Look!Its my brother!"Soojung yelled and she let go of my hand and ran.I looked up and saw Jungkook with a relieved face with...what I assume is his mother and father!?Oh no,I need to get out of here,fast.I'm scared to meet Jungkook's parents!Before I could take another step,Jungkook yelled out to me.

"Yein!Wait!Its me,Jungkook!"

The four of them approached me with a smile on their face.I put on a smile,trying to hide my nervousness."Appa,omma,Soo jung,this is my girlfriend,Yein"

"Wow you're really pretty,my son is lucky to have you"

"Thank you so much for finding our daughter,if she was lost,I didn't know what would have happened"

"It's no problem mrs and mr Jeon,it's what I should do"

"How about you join us for lunch?That way,we can learn more about you!"

"Oh it's okay mr Jeon,I-

"Please join us unnie!I want to thank you and you're soooo kind!"

Soojung pleaded me with puppy eyes and aegyo and pouted.Aww~who could resist such a cute girl?

"Well,if you don't mind"

"Of course we don't mund!We would surely want to know more about our kind future daughter in law!"

Jungkook and I blushed.We then headed to a nearby restaurant.We ate our food while chatting.

"Soooo...when are you guys getting married?"

I choked on my food while hearing Soojung's innocent question.Jungkook passed me a glass of water and I gulped it down quickly,while he patted my back.My cheeks was hot and red,jungkook's cheeks had the same reaction.Mrs and Mr Jeon laughed and teased us,

"Well you should get married soon,we want some grandchildren soon!"

I could feel my cheeks burning hot while I laughed embarrassingly and popped a piece of beef into my mouth.

//Time skip(Finish Eating)//

"Alright kids,we have to go!Soo Jung has a play date with Jongin"

"Alright!Bye Omma and Appa!"

"Bye Aunt and Uncle!"

"Yein please,call us Omma and Appa!"

"O-Oh alright,Omma and Appa"

We bade farewell and Jungkook and I walked home together.

"Who knew a trip to the bubble tea shop would result in a meal with your parents?"

"Haha,but my parents are nice aren't they?"

I nodded my head in response,they were so kind.

"Hey,you dropped your wallet!"

Jungkook pointed at my wallet on the floor before picking it up.He opened it.

"Hey!Whats my picture doing here?!"

I peeked at the picture he was looking at.Oh,the one j found this morning.I laughed once again,it's too funny.

"I dug through your pictures this morning and found this,I thought it looked cute so I put it in my wallet!"

"Ugh I should have kept it well,especially since I'm moving back to my house tomorrow"

I stuck my tongue out at him and we both continued looking at the picture.

"Looking at this picture,I realised...

"Realised what?"

I questioned him curiously.

"That I want to have kids soon"

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!"

I chased him back to the house.

We opened the door to see Sujeong unnie chasing Taehyung around the house with a marker.There were drawings all over their faces,and it was just so funny.We burst out laughing.Sujeong unnie pulled us all to the carpet in the middle of the living room and asked us all to sit down.

"Okay,I have a very important announcement to announce"

"You're pregnant with our baby and we will have to get married!?"

"NO TAEHYUNG!I was about to tell them we're in a relationship!"

"WAIT WHAT!?"

Jungkook and I exclaimed at the same time.Sujeing unnie sighed and told us the story that happened today...

Author's note

Hi!I'm sooooo sorry that I didn't update for so long!Its just that I'm so busy with school work,I promise I'll update more after my exams are over in October!By the way,Happy belated birthday to Jungkook!He's officially legal now.NOT A FETUS ANYMORE.Oh and the chapter for Taehyung's confession will be posted in the next chapter.Well until then,Bye!