Auditions

The next-door detective and policeman

Jiae's P.O.V

"15 milk teas please"

I'm in the bubble tea shop now,buying the drinks for Bangtan and Lovelyz.Because of a stupid bet,and I am NOT going to kiss Min Yoongi because of it.Hence,the punishment.

I waited at a nearby booth,just fiddling with my phone,until a man came up to me.

"Excuse me Miss,my name is Mr Lee,here's my namecard" He passed me his name card before continuing,"I'm from Woolim entertainment,an idol agency.We are currently scouting new trainees and I noticed you from afar,if you're interested,here's a flyer for audition dates,please feel free to come,you have very good looks"

With that,he left.Leaving me with his name card and a flyer.Hmm,should Lovelyz audition?Eh,why not?Bangtan's auditioning too.As if we'll get in anyway,haha.We can kill time and lose weight too.I grabbed the fifteen bubble teas in the plastic bags and headed back to Sujeong and Yein's home.I just have to break the news to them.

I entered and placed the bubble teas on the dining table.Nobody noticed me.Hey!I'm not that tiny.Sujeong,Yein,Taehyung and Jungkook were playing video games,Jisoo,Hoseok,Mijoo,Namjoon and Baby soul were playing card games,Seokjin and Myungeun were eating bibimbap alone.And there lies Min Yoongi,on the sofa,sleeping.Ugh,lazy sloth.

"Hey!I have something to announce!"

I shouted,though no one paid attention to me.

"Helllllllllooooooooooo"

Still no attention.

"I'M PREGNANT!"

"WHAT!?"

They dropped their video game controllers and cards,choked on their bibimbap,and Min Yoongi layed wide awake.

"WITH WHO!?"

"I'M AN UNCLE!?"

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!?"

Well that got their attention.Heehee.

"I'm not pregnant,calm down.I did that to get your attention"

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief.Especially Yoongi as I noticed.

"Geesh,you scared us,you made me lose to Jungkook!Unnie!"

Yein whined as Jungkook stuck his tongue out to her.

"Sorry bout that.Anyway,Lovelyz!Lets audition for Woolim entertainment!"

"Why?"Myungeun,who recovered from her choke,asked.

"Well we are always bored aren't we?And besides its a good way to lose weight and kill time"

They contemplated for a while.

"Ok,Call"

They all agreed.

"It's two weeks later,so we better start practicing soon"

"But what about Yein?Sujeong?Jungkook?Taehyung?"

"Taehyung and I temporarily closed down our business,to prepare for the audition"

Jungkook replied to Jisoo's question.We all looked at Sujeong and Yein.

"We got fired"

"Because of a certain two people who begged our fuming boss for a day off and ran off without waiting for her reply"

Sujeong and Yein glared at Jungkook and Taehyung.We all laughed.

"Sooo...it's settled"

We all agreed.The audition date was the same day as Bangtan's.We would have enough time then.The rest of our bonding day,Saturday,went by just like that.With the delicious cooking by Seokjin and Myungeun of course.

A/N:A short update,don't worry,wait a few more days!Part two will be out!Oh and Lovelyz has made their comeback!Ah Choo is so cute!I love it!And all the songs are just perfect.Its life.Also OT8 is just so beautiful.I love Lovelyz.