First meeting

The next-door detective and policeman

Sujeong's P.O.V

"Unnie!Unnie Ppali ppali!The new neighbors are here!Wake up!"

Oh God.Who on earth is jumping on my queen size bed in the morning.Oh right.I forgot I was living with my best friend.

Jeong Yein.

"Alright alright!You sure are excited about them huh"

I asked Yein curiously as I clambered out of bed.

"Well yes!Did you see the policeman!?He was so handsome!"

"Wait,who's this policeman?"

"Aish,you really know nothing huh?Our new neighbors are a detective and a policeman for goodness sake!"

"Ooh,yeah like anyone cares"

I rolled my eyeballs as Yein sighed.

"We made some rice cakes the night before right?We can deliver it to them once I clean up"

Yein's eyes lit up and she jumped in joy once again and skipped out of my room.Its the first time I saw my best friend so excited about something.

//Skip washing up part//

"Come on Lil girl,we gotta go"

"Unnie!I'm not a little girl!"

"Well you look like one now,squealing like a pig"

I chuckled as she pouted.

I grabbed the rice cakes in the blue container,opened the door and went out with Yein.We arrived at the new neighbor's doorstep,and rang the doorbell.

"Coming!Coming!"

"Hyung slow down!You're tripping over everything!"

The door was swung open and the sight of a handsome man dressed in his pajamas.Well I guess these two are just as idiotic as Yein and I.

"Yes?How can I help you?"

"Oh um Hi!We're from next door,and we just wanted to welcome you to our neighbourhood!We made some rice cakes for you!"

I shoved the rice cakes in his face,with a cheeky smile in my face.He gladly accepted it and showed us his rectangular smile.Weird but cute.

"Hi there!My name is Taehyung!I'm a detective and I can solve all kinds of cases for you!"

He spread out his arms when he said the word all kinds.A figure soon appeared behind him,showing a bunny smile.Hey,that's actually similar to Yein's.

"Hi there!I'm Jungkook,Jeon Jungkook!I'm a policeman,who solves ALL the major cases!"

Taehyjng nudged him with his elbow.

"With help from Taehyung"

Yein giggled at the humorous scene.For a moment I forgot about her.

"Oh right!I'm Sujeong,and-

I pulled Yein in front of me.

this is Yein"

Yein and Jungkook had eye contact for a few seconds before Yein looked away,slightly blushing.

"We work as nurses!Today we took a day to off from work!Since we needed to de-stress and stuff"

"Ooh,nurses.Cooooolll!Nice to meet you,would you like to come in?"

Before I could refuse,Taehyung dragged me in and Jungkook helped Yein in the house.

"Here!Have some cookies in exchange for your rice cakes!"

When I opened my mouth to refuse once again,Taehyung if the most unexpected thing to do,he shoved the chocolate chip cookie in my mouth!

"Hyung!"

Hey,I admit this cookie was good.

"Hey,this is nice,where did you buy it?"

"The shopping mall across the playground nearby"

"Hmm,not bad at all"

We exchanged a few words to get to know each other more,and Yein and I left.We reached home.

"Yein ah"

"Yes Unnie?"

"The new neighbors aren't that bad after all"