Auditions(Part2)

The next-door detective and policeman

Yein's P.O.V

We've all been busy practicing for the past two weeks,and we hardly see each other anymore.I miss my Jungkookieㅠㅠ

It was the day of the audition.All the Lovelyz members were auditioning on our own.Well we would have auditioned as a group,but we couldn't since it stated individual.

All the other unnie's had already gone through the audition,and there was only me and a few other people in the waiting room.

"Jeong Yein?"

I stood up and walked into the room.I took a deep breath before introducing myself and showing my dancing skills and sang my heart out.When I was done,I was surprised to see the judges smiling brightly.

"Jeong Yein?"

"Ne?"

"Tell your seven other friends and yourself that...you have been accepted into Woolim entertainment.Congratulations"

I couldn't believe my ears at that moment.I thanked the judges profusely before dashing out the door to see my seven unnies waiting anxiously for me and the results.

"We-We!"

"What is it Yein?"

Just then,the announcer spoke.

"The results are out.The accepted trainees for Woolim entertainment are,Jeong Yein,Seo Jisoo,Yoo Jiae,Lee Mijoo,Lee Soojung,Ryu Sujeong,Kim Jiyeon,and Park Myungeun"

We all celebrated by hugging each other in disbelief.The other disappointed contestants left the hallway.A man approached us.

"Hello,I'm guessing you girls are the accepted trainees?Well,the training starts tomorrow,at 8.Remember to be on time!"

With that,he left.

"We must tell Bangtan about this!"

Jungkook's P.O.V

I can't believe it!Bangtan got accepted into Big Hit entertainment!

"We must tell Lovelyz!Call them!"

Namjoon called Baby Soul using the 'FaceTime' app.She picked up and we saw Lovelyz.

"How was the audition?We all got in!"

Bangtan and Lovelyz said in unison.We all then chuckled before congratulating each other.My Yeinnie got in!I'm so proud of her!

"We should celebrate!Yein and Sujeong's house on Saturday?"

Myungeun suggested.

"Call!"

Everyone agreed.Yay!We're gonna order pizza!I literally can't wait until Saturday!I miss Yein so much!

Skips to Saturday...

I did not know training would be this tiring!I'm dead tired!But,of course,we couldn't cancel our gathering with Lovelyz right?We haven't seen them for so long and we all miss them so much.I got ready and went with Taehyung to their house.

When we reached there,everyone was already there,eating pizza and drinking coke.

"Heeeeeeyyyy!!!!Long time no see!"

Yein hollered as she ate her pizza at the same time.Oh,how I missed her so much.I ran and took a slice of pizza,before settling down next to Yein on the couch and giving her a peck on the lips before digging in.

"You have no idea how much I missed you"

She whispered softly while chewing on the crust.I smiled and cuddled closer to her before whispering back,

"I miss you more"

We smiled dorkily at each other like lovesick fools.

"AHHHH PUT ME DOWN TAEHYUNG!!!"

We were interrupted by the scream of Sujeong.We turned our heads to see Taehyung carrying Sujeong on his shoulders.

"ITS FUUUUUUUNNNNNN"

Well,they had sincere smiles on their faces,and looked truly happy.I guess Love can really bring great happiness,I thought as I glanced at Yein laughing at them.I somehow feel insecure today,but I brushed it off my shoulders,I should enjoy.

"Let's watch a movie!"Jiyeon suggested while digging through the drawer full of movie discs."Horror!Lets watch that!"Jimin said,feeling strangely excited today.

"Yay!Freaky Friday!"Mijoo shouted while Jisoo playfully flicked her forehead."Its Saturday,Stupid"Jisoo said jokingly with Hoseok laughing like a mad man by her side.

"Ha!Min Yoongi can't sleep through this!"Jiae teased Yoongi and stuck out her tongue.Yoongi stuck his tongue out back to her before leaning his whole body weight on her as she fought back.The two sure have gotten closer,by A LOT.

"Here,cheesy nachos and chips for everyone!"Seokjin said as he handed out the snacks to everyone,giving Myungeun the largest serving."Seokjin oppa,I swear that your food is the most delicious in the world,but if you keep feeding me i'll get fat!"Myungeun said and pouted.Seokjin chuckled and replied,"You're perfect just the way you are,Myungeun".Everybody went 'awwww'."Its because he loves you,Myungeun!"Namjoon and Baby Soul teased them.Myungeun's cheeks flared up and turned bright red.

"Taehyung oppa is probably going to scream throughout"Sujeong snickered as Taehyung pouted.A mischievous grin replaced his pout as he tickled Sujeong.She erupted in laughter and begged him to stop.And the movie finally started.

Halfway into the movie,everyone was still immersed in it.Banglyz's eyes were glued to the screen,and the highlight was coming.The female lead pried open the closet door...and the headless man attacked her with creepy background music!And,well,of course,Banglyz's screaming too.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Everyone his under their blankets,leaving a sleepy Suga and a now awaken Jiae to witness the brutal scene.

"EEEEEEWWWW UUUGGGHHH!"

"WE SHOULD HAVE CONTINUED SLEEPING!"

Suga and Jiae groaned and complained while everyone came out of their hiding place and chuckled.The movie continued with parts just as scary as that one,and with the echoes of screams as well.It was now late at night,and Bangtan and Lovelyz had to leave.

"Do you guys HAVE to go?"Sujeong poured while tugging on Taehyung's sleeve.Taehyjng chuckled and smiled sadly while patting Sujeong's head before kissing her lightly on her cheek.

"We'll surely see each other soon...right?"Taehyung asked and everyone nodded their heads furiously.I would die if I couldn't see Lovelyz for who-knows-how-long.Everyone lingered in the house for a while,feeling extra clingy today.I wonder why though.Is something bad going to happen?Nononononono,nothing is going to happen.

I gave Yein a bear hug and kissed her on the lips.I'll miss her so much.Bangtan gave Lovelyz a hug each and we bade farewell to each other,Lovelyz going their way,Bangtan going our way,and Gein and Sujeong at their house waving goodbye.Taehyung and I were reluctant and kept glancing back,until we couldn't see them anymore.We sighed and went back home,while the rest of Bangtan went home too.

"Hyung,do you have a feeling like something bad is going to happen?

"Yeah,I feel like I won't be able to see them anymore"

I asked Taehyung and he replied.We both went to bed after chatting a little and we decided that it was only our imagination.I'm confident that it's just an imagination,right?Nothing bad will happen,nothing bad will happen...

I replayed that in my mind before drifting off to dreamland.Its another tiring day of training tomorrow.

A/N:Omg,Lovelyz and Bangtan performed at Music Bank today,I wonder if they were at the ending stage together...I NEED FANCAMS NOW ASDFGHJKL!!!Haha,the thirst is real for Banglyz.Anyway,I'll try to update as soon as I can!Thank you guys so much for reading!