Saturday is bonding day!

The next-door detective and policeman

Taehyung's P.O.V

//Skip to Saturday//

Today I'm going on a date with Sujeongie!I'm kinda curious about what case I need to solve though.I haven't even solved my own personal case,about the little girl I met 11 years ago.I actually went back to the playground to look for her but she wasn't there.All that was left was a necklace with the initials S and J on it. It's a Pretty stupid case that inspired me to become a detective though.

I dressed in casual clothes and found Jungkook reading a book on the couch.

"Oh?The busy policeman isn't going to work today?"

He turned his head around and smiled shyly.

"Ermm I'm...tired!Yes,tired so I took a break"

"Well at least do something better than slack around"

"At least I'm not obsessed about a necklace found 11 years ago"

"Hmph!"

I took a container of chocolate chip cookies that Sujeong liked.We have similar taste.I like these too.

"See ya later Mr Policeman!"

"See ya later Detective Kim!"

I walked to Sujeong's house while whistling a happy tune.In no time,I was at her doorstep and I rang the doorbell.

"Hi Sujeongie!"

"Hi Taehyung oppa!You look decent today"

"You too!With your flowery summer dress"

"Where shall we go?"

"Park!"

"Sure!"

We trotted to the nearby park while she ate the Chico chip cookies.

"Give me a piece~"

I opened my mouth wide and she popped a cookie in my mouth.I crunched it loudly,earning laughter from her.We soon arrived at the park and we sat down on a bench.

"So,what's that case you need help with?"

"Ermm it's pretty embarrassing actually"

She blushed cutely with her head hung low.Such a cutie.

"I actually met someone on  playground 11 years ago"

She told me her whole story.If was actually similar to mine too!

"Mind if I see that treasure box?"

She pulled out a treasure box that seemed so similar.Hey!Thats MY treasure box!I lost it when I was younger,it was a birthday present from my granny,who is now in heaven.I smiled sweetly at her and pulled out the necklace.She inspected it closely and her eyes widened.

"I think I solved your case,as well as mine"

"So it was you all along!And I don't even know why I wanted to find this boy anyway,strange feelings"

"Me too,I guess...it's FATE!!!"

She covered her ears slightly because if my loudness.

"Haha,yes,but not too loud please oppa"

I gave her my rectangular smile.

"Hey!Lets go to the Sweet Memories cafe!Its actually very popular for its bubble tea,you should try it since you just moved in"

"Oooh,great idea!Lets go!"

Jungkook's P.O.V

Once Taehyung Hyung went out of the house,I quick went to my room to change my clothes.I couldn't let him find out I was hanging out with Yein!I'll get teased for life!I changed my clothes into something not too casual and not too formal.I wore a red beanie with a white shirt and jeans.

"Phone and wallet in my pocket,what else?"

I should get her a small gift.Oh!I bought a little teddy bear!I swear my memory is like an old man's.I attached a small ribbon on top of the heart the bear was carrying.Wait,a heart!?Oh no,plus it says the words I love you.Sigh.Its alright!

I went out and walked to her house.I took in a deep breath and rang the doorbell while exhaling.Almost immediately,the door swung open and I stumbled back from shock.Oh you're such a manly man jeon Jungkook.

"Oh!Im soo sooo sooooooo sorry Jungkook oppa!My bad!"

I chuckled as I ruffled her hair and she pouted cutely.She was very pretty and cute.She wore a plain white t-shirt and blue shorts with a red beanie like mine.We were kind of wearing a couple outfit,even though it wasn't intentinal.

"It's alright!Here,I bought a bear for you!And umm,I didn't pay attention to the words on the heart when I bought it sooo..."

She blushed as she took the small bear in her hands and smiled shyly at me.

"Heeeeeheee,that's okay.Its the thought that counts.Thank you!"

But that's the thought I want to say to you.I love you.Wait what!?Snap back to your senses Jeon Jungkook!

"Welcome,I heard there's a popular cafe around here?Want to head there and just...chat?While having a drink?You know,so we could know more a bout each other and get closer"

"Sure!I've been craving their Strawberry milkshake for a while!"

We walked there while chatting about some random stuff.We chose a booth and I went to order our drinks.Owo,this place is really nicely decorated.Its like exactly Yein's fashion style.

"2 strawberry milkshakes please"

I didn't look at the cashier since I was taking out my wallet to get my money. 

"Hey kookie.Can't you even greet your Hyung?Too busy with your girlfriend huh?Even wearing couple outfits and not even telling Bangtan about this!?"

I looked up,surprised to hear that familiar voice.

""Jimin?What are you doing here?"

"It's Jimin Hyung to you!I'm here to help out Kei with her job.Her father owns this place actually"

My mouth formed a O shape before remembering his statement.

"Hey!She's not my girlfriend!She's just a...female friend"

I sighed signaling to Jimin that I actually liked her. 

"Well then good luck to you buddy,gotta go to work"

I smiled at him before returning back to Yein with the strawberry milkshakes.

"Hey there,sorry for taking so long,ran into a friend back there"

"No no,you didn't even take long!"

"Alright,by the way,you seem to really like this place,have you been here often"

"Well yes,my close friend's father owns this place"

"Let me guess,she goes by the certain name of Kei?"

"How did you know!?"

"Well,the friend I ran into just now was her boyfriend and he told me about her"

"It's a small,small world"

"Indeed it is"

I was about to ask her if she told Sujeong that we went out together when someone yelled.

"Jeong Yein!"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"You sneaky lovebirds!Going on a date without telling us huh?"

Uh oh.Looks like Yein didn't tell Sujeong.I didn't tell Taehyung Hyung either.Well,we're both on the same boat then.