Officially separated

The next-door detective and policeman

 Sujeong's P.O.V

I woke up to the chirping of birds.Ugh,I have a throbbing headache.I closed my eyes as that day's events played back in my mind again.Taehyung!I shot my eyes open.I saw many heads.Lovelyz's heads were all on my bed,while they sat on chairs.Same for Bangtan.Wait,Bangtan!?

They all had their heads down on another bed,which belonged to...

I moved my head to see Taehyung on the bed next to mine,sleeping peacefully along with the other members of Lovelyz and Bangtan.A smile appeared on my face.I was certainly touched by them,they waited all night long.Till the morning.But my smile faded when I realised what my CEO had said.'Stop meeting Bangtan'.The words replayed in my mind nonstop.How could I let go of my friends this easily?

Tears of sadness flowed down my cheeks.I quickly wiped them away.Might as well cherish this moment.No training today,might as well spend the whole day with Bangtan and Lovelyz,in the hospital.There certainly wouldn't be spies here right?Well,my friends waited and worried for me and Taehyung.I should repay them.That means Buying Breakfast!

I saw my bag at the side of the bed.I quietly took out my wallet and crept out of the room to the canteen in the hospital in my hospital gown.The door creaked a little when I opened and closed it.I hope I didn't wake anyone up.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up by the creak of a door.Ugh,where am I?I only remember bright lights surrounding me and Sujeong's voice and touch before I was totally knocked out.

I saw Bangtan and Lovelyz sleeping.Wow,they must have waited all night for me and Sujeong.Aww,I love my friends.Too bad we won't be able to see each other any sooner.Hey,wait a minute,where's Sujeong?

I looked over to the bed beside me,and Sujeong wasn't there.I'm starting to get worried.

"Jungkook!Yah!Jeon Jungkook!"

I whisper-shouted to Jungkook while shaking his body lightly since he was closest to me.He groaned and turned his head to me,still half asleep,with eyes barely open.

"Oh,good morning hyung"

He turned back to sleep before realizing our situation.

"Wait,What!?Oh Hyung!You're awake!"

He was now wide awake with fully open eyes.He hugged me.

"Jungkook?Where's Sujeong?"

Jungkook froze for a while before letting me go and looking at Sujeong's bed to find it empty.He gasped loudly.

"OH MY GOD WHERE IS SUJEONG!?"

Jungkook exclaimed and woke everyone up.Except Suga.Everyone was glad that I woke up but the whole room was soon in chaos since they were all wondering out loud where Sujeong went.

"NINJAS KIDNAPPED SUJEONG"

"SUJEONG WAS KIDNAPPED BY THE EVIL DOCTOR"

Many conclusions and guesses were made before the door opened.And there stood Sujeong,with two plastic bags in her hands,mouth agape and lost.

"Oh Thank Goodness You're okay!We thought you got kidnapped or something!"

Everyone bombarded her with questions after helping her to her bed.

"Wait,STOP!"

Sujeong made everyone go silent before taking in a deep breath and explaining.

"I just woke up earlier than everyone else,and just went to the canteen to buy breakfast for everyone!"

"Ohhhhhhhh"

She took out packets of food,and passed them out to everyone,and gave the last one to me.She tiptoed and pecked me on the lips before hugging me tightly.

"You really scared me when you fell unconscious,I though I was going to lose you forever"

She whispered as a lone tear fell down from her eye but she quickly wiped it away.

I hugged her back and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"It's alright,everything is fine now right?"

"Kind of.We won't be able to see each other any sooner..."

Sujeong looked down at the floor.I knew she was thinking what I was thinking.A break-up.No one wanted it,but it was to be done.However,Kim Taehyung was unique and doesn't give up easily.

"I'll wait for you,Sujeong-ah,once both of our groups debut and after at least 3 or 4 years,I'll still be there.I'll wait for you"

She smiled a little and nodded before giving me a hug.

"I'll never forget you"

 

"Now,let's eat!"

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Yo Maknaes!Get us some drinks would ya?"

Hmmph.Bossy hyungs and noonas.But whatever,I get to spend time with Yein~

But,I'm going to have to...break up with her.No!I can't bring myself to do that!But I have to...

We collected the drinks from the vending machin and we're currently walking back to their room.

"Yein-ah..."

"Oppa,I know what you're going to talk about.I know"

We slowed down and walked slowly back.

"Yein,listen.Neither of us want to break up.We can't bear the pain.But after Bangtan and Lovelyz debut,we can still see each other.And after 4 or 5 years,if we still have mutual feelings,we can date again.I never wanted to let you go.But it's selfish to keep you back for so many years.Thats why I'm letting you go now,but in a few years,I'll get you back to my arms.I promise"

Wet tears were streaming down her face now,while tears were looking at the corner of my eyes and were threatening to drop.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

I put down the bags of drinks and hugged her tightly.

"I love you Yein"

"I love you too,Jungkook oppa,always know that"

And we travelled back to the room,eating and spending the whole day with Bangtan and Lovelyz,cherishing our last moments together.

Nobody's P.O.V

As the night grew deeper,they had to say goodbye.A very tearful one in fact.Everyone was sobbing and hugging each other,giving their last goodbyes.And right there,they had gone on their own pathways.Their bright futures,where they believe they will meet each other again.

I'll miss you,I won't forget you-Sujeong

I'll wait for you,will you wait for me?-Taehyung

I love you,I'll always be with you-Yein

I'm letting you go now,but I'll make you come back into my arms no matter what a few years later-Jungkook 

And that was it.Bangtan and Lovelyz were officially separated.

A/N:Anyone up for a book 2?Please comment!