The BigHit and Woolim Law causes trouble

The next-door detective and policeman

Nobody's P.O.V

Somewhere in the distance...or preferably Woolim CEO's office.

"I heard they were hanging out together"

"Are they friends?Or more than that?"

The discussion went on for a while until both the Bighit  and Woolim CEO reached to an agreement.

"So it's settled then.Be sure to tell them"

"I'll carry out the plan accordingly,I assure you they won't be able to see each other any sooner"

The BigHit CEO strided out of the office quickly,preparing to break the news to the new trainees.

The next day...

Bangtan went to the BigHit building early in the morning and entered the practise room before starting to practise and work on their dancing skills.After a short while,the bighit CEO entered and observed the boys.

Jungkook immediately spotted him and greeted him,which was followed by the other members.

"Hello,Bangtan.I bet you're wondering why I'm here"

The Bangtan members looked at him curiously.Hitman  Bang took in a deep breath,and said his long speech.

"Well,first thing is,you guys will be debuting soon.3 months or so"

The boys cut off Hitman Bang by their cheers.They didn't expect to debut that soon.

"Wait,let me finish"

The boys quitenened down and listed to Hitman Bang.

"I heard that you guys were hanging out with some female trainees form woolim,and I'm sorry but im afraid that you will have to stop seeing them"

Bangtan froze at his words.He then continued explaning,

"By right,you shouldn't even be in touch with any female trainees at all.You seemed very close to them,and maybe you were more than friends,but whatever it is,I'm sorry,but you can't see them anymore.You can be friends with them after you and them debut of course,but for now,it's best to stay away to protect your career after you debut.And also,you will be moving into a dorm tomorrow,so pack up tonight and move into the dorm tomorrow,and the rest of the day would be free for all of you"

Bangtan stood speechless at his words.Before they could start protesting,he told them that they would prepare for their debut starting the day after tomorrow,and left.They slid down the wall to the floor,devastated at the news.

"We could still secretly text them right?"Taehyung said as he pulled out his phone to text Sujeong.The members did the same,but no reply came from them.

They then continued training and went back home with heavy hearts.Taehyung and Jungkook rushed to Yein and Sujeong's house,but only to see two men talking outside of the house.They went over and asked them what was happening.

"Oh,the two girls who lived here?You just missed them,they just left with their belongings to move into a dorm,and the house is going to be isolated for a while.They aren't selling it though.They probably didn't tell you guys since their phones got confiscated"

"Hey wait!They're across the road!"The other man shouted and Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes sparkled as they saw the two familiar figures walking with luggages.Not thinking about anything,they shouted out to them.

"Sujeong!Yein!"

The two girls turned back,eyes widening and breaking out into wide grins.Jungkook noticed Taehyung had tears pooled in the corner of his eyes,and Taehyung dashed across the road suddenly.

"Ya Hyung wait!HYUNG!!!"

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

And all Taehyung saw was a bright light coming from an oncoming truck,and the desperate cries of his friends,and his precious girlfriend,before knocking out completely.

Sujeong abandoned her luggages,shoving them away as she dashed to Taehyung and held his hands in hers.

"Kim Taehyung..."

She whispered,still in shock.

"Stay...with me"

And those were the words that Taehyung heard before Sujeong fainted in his arms.Jungkook and Yein were in a panicky state,it all happened so fast.Jungkook called the ambulance,while Yein was shaking and slapping their faces to wake them up.But it wasn't going to be that easy.

And that was when Yein realised she WAS a nurse.She checked their heart beats,they were still alive.She focused her attention on Taehyung,he was bleeding profusely from his head.She poured out everything in her bag,and tried to stop the bleeding from Taehyung's head.The wail of sirens was heard in the distance.The ambulance was here.The paramedics put them on a stretcher and brought them to a hospital,and Yein was in Jungkook's arms.

"Hey!Yein-ah!Are you okay?"

Jungkook prayed that she wouldn't faint too.Having two best friends unconscious was already a heavy load.Having his girlfriend unconscious was certainly not helping.Moreover,she was weak and frail,and he was very worried about her.

Jungkook drove her to the hospital,and they both waited outside the emergency room.Yein was asleep on one of the chairs,while Jungkook called Bangtan,and Lovelyz somehow got informed by the nurses too.They rushed to the hospital,tired and worried.They arrived at the same time and saw Jungkook talking to the doctor,before the doctor walked away and Jungkook sat down on the chair beside Yein and buried his face into his palms.

Bangtan and Lovelyz pulled chairs up and say on them while listening to Jungkook's story.Yein had also woken up by the noise,and joined in the discussion.

"Lovelyz's phones got confiscated,I'm thinking that maybe they saw us with you guys on Saturday"

Jiae said and Suga replied,

"We were told not to see you guys anymore,and we're debuting soon"

"Waaaahhh,Chukahae"

Lovelyz congratulated Bangtan but no one was really in the mood for happiness now,knowing that they wouldn't be seeing each other for a long,long time.That was when Jungkook remembered what the doctor had told him.

"Oh!The doctor said Sujeong is fine,she fainted out of shock,and advises her to not be so stressed and rest more,as for Taehyung..."

Everyone was anxious about Taehyung.They were glad Taft the 4D female alien was alright,but it wouldn't be complete without the male 4D alien.

"He's alright"

Jungkook cracked up in a small smile as everyone else heaved out a sigh of relief.Their friends were okay.

Taehyung and Sujeong were placed in the same room,and Bangtan and Lovelyz waited for them to wake up with chit chatter around them.They should enjoy all they can for now,right?They wouldn't be seeing each other any sooner.

A/N:ASDFGHJKL.Okay I know this chapter is sad,but my Hearteu is just...omgeee.Okay so at Music Bank on the 9th of October,there was a fancam of J-Hope and Suga at the rehearsal,and then after Lovelyz performed,they came down the stage and they were greeting each other!Squuuuueeeeeaaaallll!Suga and Jiae omgeeee.And then when Lovelyz was performing and the chorus came out,Bangtan was waiting and J-Hope danced a little to the song!My dream has came true!He danced to Lovelyz's song!My hearteu is,my hearteu is!Omgeeeeee.Ok I gotta stop fangirlin now.Oh and,of course,#HappyJiminday!Happy bday to our beloved Jimin oppa!Ok well,see you on the next chapter!