The Meeting

C'est La Vie/ That's Life

 

Chapter 2

-The Meeting-

Bom’s POV

It’s been years since any of my relatives contacted me. 

Suddenly my annoying cousin decided that he would show his face to me after eight years of being abroad!!

Aigoo my family doesn’t treat me well.

“Unnie?  Unnie!  Un-“

“Park Bom!  Listen when someone is calling you!!”

I turned around to see a very scary looking cousin and a confuse maknae. 

He he guess I got lost in my thoughts again. >.<

“What!”

I decided to answer him in an irritated voice to annoy him. 

Ke ke this is what you get for not keeping in touch with me XP.

I see Minzy now eyeing me with the what-are-you-doing look. 

So I just squinted my eye a bit indicating that the sun was annoying but she gets what I mean.

“Yah!  What do you mean by what! I came here to see my cousin but instead I’m greeted with this kind of attitude!!”

My cousin erupted.

That’s it I couldn’t hold it any longer I burst out laughing with tears in eyes while holding my stomach.                    

Gosh it hurts so much ^^. It’s always fun messing with him really brings back the memories.

From the corner of my eye I could see Minzy telling me to stop with her glare, and now a very confuse and annoyed cousin.

Guess I might as well stop; my cousin might literally blow his fuse.  Which is not a good sign >_<

I stopped laughing; compose myself fist, then I walk over to them, with a grin on my face.

“KiKwang-ah I was only messing with you.  Of course I missed you after all you are my favourite cousin.”  I said with the grin now turning into a smile. 

“Good, really noona you never change.   You’re still the same playful noona I knew after all these years ^^.” 

KiKwang said with a contend smile appearing on his face. 

 

MinJi’s POV

Ok-now that unnie straightened herself.  I can finally tell her the important news.  I decided to interrupt them.

“Ahem” I faked a cough to get their attention.  They then looked at me.

“Unnie, can I borrow you for a minute.  I really need to tell you something urgent.” 

I asked with pleading eyes *.*

“Oh! Minki sorry I forgot that you where here, by the way this is my cousin Lee KiKwang, he just arrived from America” Bommie unnie told me as she introduce her cousin.

“Unnie, I already met KiKwang-shii two days ago.  We go to the same dance club.”  

I muttered then I turn to KiKwang-shii and asked if I could borrow unnie for a minute. 

He told us it was fine.  I immediately drag us a few feet away from KiKwang-shii. 

I then started telling unnie the urgent news.

“Unnie, we just got a call from CL-unnie she said she’s coming back >.<”

I looked over to unnie to see her smile disappeared quickly being replaced with a serious face.

“MinJi-ah did she say anything else, like when she’s going to arrive, how long she’s staying here??”  She responded quite fiercely.

I could tell something was wrong, coz out of all of us, Bom-unnie would be the one that’s gonna jumping up and down if she CL-unnie was coming back. 

Certainly from the way unnie responded to the news something was wrong. 

“Unnie did something happen? What’s the problem?” I asked quite worried.

At first unnie seemed like she didn’t want me to know but she just went ahead and told me.

“MinJi-ah, my two cousin KiKwang and his brother are really good friends with a certain ‘someone’ I don’t think ChaeRin will over look this if she finds out.” Unnie really look troubled.

“What!” I hissed, which cause KiKwang-shii to turn around and look at me and unnie but just ignored and continued doing what he was doing, which was talking to someone on the phone.

“So he knows where he is?”

“I don’t know, all I can tell you is he’s also coming back with KiKwang’s brother. AHH~ were doomed!! >-<

“Oh crap. O.O Bommie-unnie what are we going to do!?” I hissed at unnie.

 “Minki don’t be like this we’re going to get through this, the four of us remember the oath we can do this! All we need to do is to tell the other two.” Unnie said sounding worried but confident at the same time.

“Oh!~ don’t tell Dara about this conversation until CL gets back promise?” Bom-unnie showed her pinky.

“Promise” I said as we pinky promise.

After our conversation we decided to keep our minds busy. 

We toured KiKwang-shii around the place for a bit since he can’t really remember anything.

After all he was gone for a very long time.  For two days Dara-unnie took night duties Bom-unnie and I are still keeping our mouth shut tight.  

All we have to do now is to wait for CL-unnie.