Trap

C'est La Vie/ That's Life

 

Chapter 13

Trap

CL’s POV

Unnie left my room a few minutes ago to call my Dad so that he knew I was already awake.  I was trying to sit up but it seems impossible to do with the pain I’m feeling all over my body. 

Just as I thought I would be able to do it without any help the pain just had to strike again. I cringed, making me lose my balance and knocking over the things that had been put in the bedside table.

Great now someone will come and ruin my silence.  I knew that unnie didn’t tell whoever is outside because, my overprotective cousin, annoying SeungRi who is now like my brother, hyper TaeMin, emotional Minzy and nagging Dara-unnie didn’t barge through the door.

But instead I’m face to face with the person I didn’t expect to see in a long time. 

He helped me sit up, his hands are very warm but the aura around him is still the same.

Cold and subtle. 

He can try and hide it with that smile/ smirk of his which melts the heart of every girl, but it will never work on me.  I get goose bumps when I see it, he smiles like his watching someone in pain.

“Oppa, how did you get here?”  No point of asking how he knows I’m here since Dad probably told him already.    

“Why, is something wrong with me visiting you?”  There he goes again with the smile/ smirk, I never know what to call it.

Before I could answer him the other person who I didn’t want to see came through the door. 

He looked like he never got any sleep from the looks of his droopy eyes and from the pale complexion of his skin. 

Was he that worried or what?  I don’t get him, first he doesn’t try to seek out the answers but he just jumps to conclusion.  I thought he would never care for me again.

“What are you doing here?”  He demanded from oppa with a very weak voice.  I can tell from his eyes that he is shocked to see him in person ever since uncle disowned oppa.

“What’s wrong with the questions today?”  He asked while looking very amused, like he knew about the situation in hand. 

“As I told Chae here, is it wrong for me to visit a dongsaeng? “  He acted innocently. From the sound of his voice you could imagine him batting his eyelashes away while he smiled/smirked.  BLEH!!! Gross I think I’m gonna puke.

“I asked you a question Jiho you better answer and stop changing the subject.” JunHyung said through gritted teeth.

“Don’t start with me.” Jiho calmly said but with hint of annoyance. 

The room’s temperature suddenly dropped to freezing point making me shiver with unease.

All this bickering and tension is making me dizzy as well as having headaches.

If they didn’t stop soon I would be forced to kill myself by blowing my top off, and to make matters worse I started to feel pain spreading across my body that was a million times worse than earlier.

It felt like paper cuts were covering every inch of my body.

“Yah! Both of you just get out please! I want to be alone right now.”  I begged with agitation in my voice.  I can still remember both of them fighting since we were little and let me tell you they don’t stop until one of them is either tired, heck they just don’t know when to stop. 

My memory is still not accurate enough I still see flashes of images if I try to remember everything at one go.

 

 

JunHyung’s POV

I was coming back from the toilet, when I saw Bom-noona a few doors down from CL’s room.

She seems like she was on phone so I just ignored her but I couldn’t help not to notice her complexion, she looks like a zombie. 

I know she was worried about CL but man her eye bags are so dark.  I just went ahead to CL’s room.  I also noticed that everyone that was in front of CL’s room was gone.

Brr Brr Brr

I quickly took out my phone to see who sent me a message.

 

From: Pabo DooJoon

To: JunHyung

Yah!

If you’re looking for us where at the canteen.  We wanted something to eat.

Man how long does it take for you to do your business. Phew~~! I hope you didn’t leave your trade mark behind ‘Kay! X:P

 

Aishh!! What’s the point of replying to this pabo.  Every time, he always think of everything as joke.

Since my mood is up I decided to pay CL a visit she might be awake by now.  Once I open the door, I saw the person that I never taught to see ever again.  I can’t believe his back.  I know dad would never let him get in Korean ever again.

“What are you doing here?”  I demanded from him with a very weak voice.  Crap! Why didn’t sleep when I had the chance, now my voice sounds awful.

“What’s wrong with the questions today?”  He asked while looking very amused, like he knew about the situation in hand. 

“As I told Chae here, is it wrong for me to visit a dongsaeng ?“  He acted innocently. From the sound of his voice you could imagine him batting his eyelashes away while he smiled/smirked.  BLEH!!! Gross I think I’m gonna puke. 

He still the same annoying person, but what’s up with him being cute it’s really grossing me out.

When he mentioned CL’s name I noticed she was awake. Thank God, I thought she was going to stay like for a couple of days.  And from the looks of it she still looks weak.

Chae what really happened to you…

Like always he changes the subject so that he can avoid the question. Damn that trick of his.

“I asked you a question Jiho you better answer and stop changing the subject.” I said through gritted teeth.

“Don’t start with me.” Jiho calmly said but with hint of annoyance.

I hate it when he uses that tone.  He never respected, I’m older than him for goodness sake!

I’m really going to lose it if he doesn’t answer me.

“Yah! Both of you just get out please! I want to be alone right now.”  CL begged with agitation in her voice.

I quickly looked over to see CL in pain, I don’t like seeing her suffer and I will definitely find out who did this to them (CL and her Dad).  In doing so, I need to talk to Jiho. Aissh! 

 

 

 

What do think of the "special guest" guys?? :)

comments please

try and update quicker hehe ^^